Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan just got to the point to where they were not going to settle for 6-8 win seasons anymore. To proud of a community. They put their money where their mouth was. 

It may bankrupt the city, but they did indeed put their money where their mouth was. 

HAHA!  JK! 

The stadium really is beautiful. I like the walk down memory lane when you enter. That is my favorite part about it. 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Agree, his arm is impressive. 

Underrated? Really? He has more offers from SEC schools than ANY kids I can remember from this area. 

I know for fact that he has a stud running back behind him in the backfield. 

Against VERY bad teams... 

Umm, Pretty sure he will graduate high school when he is almost 20 years old. ( may be wrong, but I am fairly certain he is one the kids that got held back a year, started late, or has a late birthday, or a combination of the above. 

I respectively disagree. 

You can't throw shots at him when you get somewhat offensive when people throw shots a SGC players. I'm not going back and look, but you don't like it when people throw shots at SGC. He's underrated because people expect him to be a legit stud that has 6"3 receivers and lineman that are going to D-1 schools as well. Giving the circumstances that Ty Simpson is in, is the reason why I believe he is underrated. It has nothing to do with his offer list. 

8 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Agree, his arm is impressive. 

Underrated? Really? He has more offers from SEC schools than ANY kids I can remember from this area. 

I know for fact that he has a stud running back behind him in the backfield. 

Against VERY bad teams... 

Umm, Pretty sure he will graduate high school when he is almost 20 years old. ( may be wrong, but I am fairly certain he is one the kids that got held back a year, started late, or has a late birthday, or a combination of the above. 

I respectively disagree. 

It happens more often than people would believe in Martin. They have some talent that’s going to roll through in the next few years. Some parents of their youth league teams have stated many times that there is great pressure (from the powers that be) for them to hold their children back. Starting as early as the 3rd grade!!!!! If their kids show some potential of being good. Before holding them back, teach them to be kids that you can stomach to pull for.

Edited by Waker

1 minute ago, TryNotToSuck said:

You can't throw shots at him when you get somewhat offensive when people throw shots a SGC players. I'm not going back and look, but you don't like it when people throw shots at SGC. He's underrated because people expect him to be a legit stud that has 6"3 receivers and lineman that are going to D-1 schools as well. Giving the circumstances that Ty Simpson is in, is the reason why I believe he is underrated. It has nothing to do with his offer list. 

Sir, I am not throwing shots. I promise. Just stating what I see. If you feel like I am throwing shots at him I apologize to all parties involved. Again, just stating what I have seen, and sharing my thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

It happens more often than people would believe in Martin. They have some talent that’s going to roll through in the next few years. Some parents of their youth league teams have stated many times that there is great pressure (from the powers that be) for them to hold their children back. Starting as early as the 3rd grade!!!!! If their kids show some potential of being good. Before holding them back, teach them to be kids that you can stomach to pull for.

Do not have any ties to Martin sports. Can not really comment. But his happens in a lot of places. 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

Sir, I am not throwing shots. I promise. Just stating what I see. If you feel like I am throwing shots at him I apologize to all parties involved. Again, just stating what I have seen, and sharing my thoughts. 

That's fine, I respect you and the SGC program. I just believe that Ty has this thing that's hovering over his head that is not fair to him, ya know? Obviously, I have no affiliation to Westview either.

Just now, TryNotToSuck said:

That's fine, I respect you and the SGC program. I just believe that Ty has this thing that's hovering over his head that is not fair to him, ya know? Obviously, I have no affiliation to Westview either.

Fair. 

It is probably a TON of pressure on a kid to live up to those expectations. I wish him nothing but the best. 

I don’t know if I’m right or wrong y’all let me know. But I think colleges are ruining high school football. They start offering these athletes these scholarships way to early. I don’t think they should be able to offer till junior year . I think athletes think about there selves more than team. I think some coaches try to feature these players to much and it can hurt the team as a whole. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

I agree. If you give Ty 6’3 wideouts from Melrose he could be unstoppable in 3a ball. He has the speed , mind , and arm strength. 
So if next year he played on a team with a bunch of athletes they could go a long way. 
Plus Westview will play 2a ball next year he could be real dangerous in that region also

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

I don’t know if I’m right or wrong y’all let me know. But I think colleges are ruining high school football. They start offering these athletes these scholarships way to early. I don’t think they should be able to offer till junior year . I think athletes think about there selves more than team. I think some coaches try to feature these players to much and it can hurt the team as a whole. Just my two cents.

This^^^^^^^ 100 Percent!!!   

I believe that high school football is football in its purest form. That is why I love it so very much. I think offering a kid a scholarship in 8th grade is stupid. Very stupid. First, you have not idea how this kid is going to develop, you also do not have any clue as to how he is going to lead his team through tough times... 

Just my thoughts. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Didn’t you hear it’s way more than 5 or 6. It’s up to 12 now. I am coach Diffee’s official recruiting coordinator. Next year’s crop of incoming 4 and 5 stars will be way more impressive than this one. 

LRDAO.... Big Purple bowel movement what kind of mess is this?  I thought you didnt orchestrate? Your full of mess. You think im joking but im not.