Week 11 -- Alcoa at D-B (Rivalry Thursday)

TribalEmpire

19 hours ago, noonesfool said:

I guess if DB won the state due to COVID, they would get a COVID-19 mask asterisk by their name in the books.

I'm glad the season did get to be played however with the big spike in numbers and all the crap I hear behind closed doors I would be very surprised if the cord don't get pulled before we get to the championship game. 

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm glad the season did get to be played however with the big spike in numbers and all the crap I hear behind closed doors I would be very surprised if the cord don't get pulled before we get to the championship game. 

Wouldn't surprise me either but I hope they get to finish.I know people are all in one way or the other .I continue to say the safest way is let them play if they are healthy and do more virtual learning until we have a cure.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Red Rebels said:

Maybe their having a doomsday scenario with all the students as if it were a real life event. Such as a teacher goes to the beach on vacation during fall break and comes back with Covid-19 from sleeping on a pillow someone else had slept on 2 hours before or went to an all you can eat seafood buffet using the same spoon 500 other people used. That teacher came back and infected the whole class just from being stupid for doing something like that in the middle of a pandemic. I say you have to be ready for something like that so good thinking on Alcoa's part. So if anything like that were to really happen we all know what to do.

22 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maybe their having a doomsday scenario with all the students as if it were a real life event. Such as a teacher goes to the beach on vacation during fall break and comes back with Covid-19 from sleeping on a pillow someone else had slept on 2 hours before or went to an all you can eat seafood buffet using the same spoon 500 other people used. That teacher came back and infected the whole class just from being stupid for doing something like that in the middle of a pandemic. I say you have to be ready for something like that so good thinking on Alcoa's part. So if anything like that were to really happen we all know what to do.

Wow.....you living under a rock in a bio suit? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC I want to see this game bad as you do. When I saw the paper this morning I was sick. This will be a better game than the state championship game.

Let’s be real, if we give y’all a game it will be the last tough game y’all play for the year. It always seems to be a walk to the Blue Cross Bowl for the Tornados 

1 hour ago, DBKPT93 said:

Let’s be real, if we give y’all a game it will be the last tough game y’all play for the year. It always seems to be a walk to the Blue Cross Bowl for the Tornados 

Looking forward to a great game. Trying to better use this game as a gauge for a possible Maryville and D-B hook up in case they meet in the playoffs. Hard to use Farragut because their like hitting a dog everytime you drive down the road but it still keeps chasing you anyways. Mr. Courtney needs to put his dogs back in the fence after a game gets to far out of hand before one of them get ran over really bad. No need in that nonsense.