Creek Wood @ Springfield Wk 11 Region 5 Title game

brian2000

5 hours ago, Texas4ever said:

Saw at the end of the Lipscomb/CPA game Friday Night Rivals is headed to Springfield next week. 

We’re usually good for about one TV game a year. It’s usually the clarksville vs Springfield game (longest running series in the state I believe, something like 97 games played). I’m glad we got one again this year. Going to be a heck of a ball game for sure.

56 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Going to be a battle again just like last year. Lots of eyes from region 6 going to be watching this. Who ever wins sets up who gets to play the first two rounds at home and, pending on getting past the first, setting up some huge second round matchups with most likely Lexington and Hardin county.

Lexington and Hardin Co. are both really good teams this year. I’m sure you guys and Creek Wood are too. Will be some great games to watch. 

8 hours ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

Just from seeing both teams, I got to go with Creekwood winning the Region.  JMO.  

Does Greenbrier have any chance in their game  against WH next week?

I figured you would be trying to find a way to get a win next week so you get a 4 seed this morning than worrying about the big boys battling it out for the 1 seed. 

Edited by TheCommissioner
  • Like 1

The Springfield offensive line needs to have its best game of the year this week. The center snaps need to improve, and I didn’t see number 55 dressed last night so he may be in quarantine for all I know. 68 was back at center and the snaps were an issue on and off all night. The rest of the line needs to get the physical push they are capable of. CW will be their toughest test since Marshall County. 

6 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Going to be a battle again just like last year. Lots of eyes from region 6 going to be watching this. Who ever wins sets up who gets to play the first two rounds at home and, pending on getting past the first, setting up some huge second round matchups with most likely Lexington and Hardin county.

I'm most definitely watching. The quality of the teams in this region never disappoints. I'm interested to see how the region 6 teams match up this year.