1A MR. Football SemiFinalist!

BBRaider

Just now, 1Longshot said:

It seems that South Pittsburg has never faired so well in the State Championship area when they have had a Mr. Football winner in the school year. Have they ever won the title when they have had a Mr. Football winner?

I think SP has 5 deserving Mr Football players.

1999 and should have been 07 with Robert Robinson 

Just now, pujo said:

Hands down Mr Football. Still have nightmares of our kids trying to tackle that cat. 

That was one of the most dominating performances against a good team as I have seen.  You guys kept hitting him and he kept chugging.  And it wasn't like your defense was School for the Blind either.  You guys had a tough team and great defense.  

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That was one of the most dominating performances against a good team as I have seen.  You guys kept hitting him and he kept chugging.  And it wasn't like your defense was School for the Blind either.  You guys had a tough team and great defense.  

We played about as good as we could, you had a Great team and he was the difference maker. Did the same think to Gordonsville a week earlier. Talked to a bunch of the kids on that team last year, great bunch of fellers.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I think SP has 5 deserving Mr Football players.

1999 and should have been 07 with Robert Robinson 

What little I’ve seen I would agree with you. Frame is like lightning. Stone is a dang good lineman. That Davis kid is a dang good defensive lineman. Beene will rock you at LB and might be the best LB in 1A. The Allen kid has also impressed me this season. Heck they could have had several when it comes down to it. Kelly would have undoubtedly made it if he had been healthy all year as well.