2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Your line blew us up all night tonight. Good win and good luck next week. 

Thanks Nation. We will needit. They line played physical. I think they all come back next year unless 60 is a senior but I think he is a junior. He is a man. Gb played well. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

6 hours ago, rlh said:

So . . . are they dark paper region champs?

Like I said they earned the title at least from me last night,it was won on the field.CFs game plan was perfect against our personnel.We have alot more skill players no doubt but as I have said 1,000,000,000 times these games are won up front You have to be able to trust your linemen to get anything 3 yards or less.We couldn't!not a knock on our kids it's just the hand we were dealt this year.BUT we will hit your butt.lol.This is going to translate into one of the most physical games in the state,mark my words!There were some snot knocked out of both teams last night.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Like I said they earned the title at least from me last night,it was won on the field.CFs game plan was perfect against our personnel.We have alot more skill players no doubt but as I have said 1,000,000,000 times these games are won up front You have to be able to trust your linemen to get anything 3 yards or less.We couldn't!not a knock on our kids it's just the hand we were dealt this year.BUT we will hit your butt.lol.This is going to translate into one of the most physical games in the state,mark my words!There were some snot knocked out of both teams last night.

Agree OnB, one of the most physical games in 1A I’ve saw the last few years. Going to be some battles the next couple of years between these two teams like it’s supposed to be. 

12 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Thanks Nation. We will needit. They line played physical. I think they all come back next year unless 60 is a senior but I think he is a junior. He is a man. Gb played well. 

60 is a junior and is great down field blocker.  He just a big raw bone boy who has created alot of open lanes for our backs.

Edited by rtl112