Covington @ Milan RD 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wouldn’t get there any later. Maybe even earlier. They are prime spots cause the view is so good. 
DJI_0005-scaled.jpgIn the background of this picture you can see a line white truck on the grassy hill behind the field house. That is where you need to be. Or even on the concrete in front of that parked by the fence like where the SUV and the port-o-potty are. 

Thanks for the picture, I was about to ask where that was. I have a good pair of binoculars so either should be fine. 

4 hours ago, 00Chargers said:

Well Fellas, I'm grounded with the COVID and not gonna be able to make the journey to Milan like I was so much anticipating. While I'm quarantined, I guess I'll have to resort to watching it on television. Is NFHS the only choice at watching it?

I hope you don't have severe symptoms. I had it in June and my case was very mild. 

BTW, these folks picking scores evidently did not see the regular season game. Points were hard to come by for both teams because of the defense being played. I don't see 4 or 5 touchdowns being scored in this rematch. We will see, I guess.

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No don’t know the exact number only an assumption. TSSAA is regulating the number of total tickets that are sold on GoFan. They are allowing 1/3 of the facility capacity to be sold for each game. So I will use this game as an example. Milan home side seats supposedly 3500 and visitor side 1000. When you go on GoFan to buy tickets it asks do you want to buy Covington or Milan tickets. I would assume there to be 333 Covington tickets for sale and 1167 Milan tickets for sale. That is my understanding of the way things are being done. 

The way I understand it is the T$$AA is allotting 50% to each team in regard to tickets in the playoffs. However, anyone can purchase a ticket for either team once the tickets sales open up to the general public at noon on Tuesday of game week. An example would be if all the Milan tickets were sold, a Milan fan could purchase a Covington ticket and still sit on the Milan side. Just my two cents, good luck to Milan. 

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The way I understand it is the T$$AA is allotting 50% to each team in regard to tickets in the playoffs. However, anyone can purchase a ticket for either team once the tickets sales open up to the general public at noon on Tuesday of game week. An example would be if all the Milan tickets were sold, a Milan fan could purchase a Covington ticket and still sit on the Milan side. Just my two cents, good luck to Milan. 

Yes they can buy a ticket for either side. I think we are on the same wave length with the thinking just different on the percent for the capacity. Oh well. Good luck to you guys Friday. Hardin Co. is tough.  Wait.... aren’t you a Fairview fan?  I may have you confused with a Springfield fan. Lol. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes they can buy a ticket for either side. I think we are on the same wave length with the thinking just different on the percent for the capacity. Oh well. Good luck to you guys Friday. Hardin Co. is tough.  Wait.... aren’t you a Fairview fan?  I may have you confused with a Springfield fan. Lol. 

Ha, nah I’m Springfield through and through. Hardin will be tough no doubt. I think the percentages were like what you originally stated for the regular season when the home team was in charge, but changed when mama bear T$$AA took over. I’m looking forward to seeing you guys and PC match up later on, but that’s for another thread. 

25 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Ha, nah I’m Springfield through and through. Hardin will be tough no doubt. I think the percentages were like what you originally stated for the regular season when the home team was in charge, but changed when mama bear T$$AA took over. I’m looking forward to seeing you guys and PC match up later on, but that’s for another thread. 

We have our hands full this week. But I have no doubt the winner of this game will see PC. Just hope it’s us. 

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

SGC is no slouch. I forgot about them. I watched them dismantle Haywood earlier in the year. 

Thanks for the love. SGC will absolutely have its hands full this Friday with Westview. We will need to beat them before we can worry about playing the winner of this one. 

I must confess, I am really disappointed that my man BPM just assumed they would play PC.....  I see you BPM.. Its cool, just disappointed. 

Edited by ManOfMillions