Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

On 11/6/2020 at 10:20 PM, phil24 said:

Electrifying, quick twitch, hard nosed and their RB Smith is every bit as good as the 2 up for Mr. Football, they could easily have 3 Mr. Football candidates.....

How do you have "3 Mr. Football Candidates" and not even be the 1 seed in your region? That's a head scratcher for sure. The Mustangs are about to take the Raiders to the Old Town Road, and they're gonna ride till they can't no more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MC2023 said:

That's a little to much confidence. I wouldn't sleep on a healthy kolbe stewart. That kid won't just eat your lunch, he will punch you in the mouth and take it. God willing, if we were to beat huntingdon, I would rather see city than Stewart. 

Seen all these Raider fans giving ample amounts of respect to Stewart form Huntland, so I went to unapproved website and looked at his stats against Moore County this year....I get it now. I've got to see him play once this year against Cornersville. He's tough to bring down for sure and seems to always get a few more yards than you'd expect.

23 minutes ago, InterestingDan said:

How do you have "3 Mr. Football Candidates" and not even be the 1 seed in your region? That's a head scratcher for sure. The Mustangs are about to take the Raiders to the Old Town Road, and they're gonna ride till they can't no more.

Gave up a heart breaker against City. We had been a pass first team all year and we decided to try to establish the run against Fayetteville city in the first half and went into half down by three touchdowns. Tied game up in the second half to loose on a heck marry at the end of the game. Moore drove with 22 seconds left and was obviously out of bounds with 4 seconds left in scoring territory but city storm the field. Refs left and that was the game. We have a huge task in front of us this week but i promise these kids would love another shot at City. 

Edited by Raider2021
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

My understanding was about a third.Lake Co can sell 600 I believe.Players and cheerleaders family could purchase first on Monday and Tuesday,yesterday to the general public.

Waverly never limited tickets so I could be wrong on the limitations. All the limitations during regular season was left up to the schools or the counties not the TSSAA.

26 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Gave up a heart breaker against City. We had been a pass first team all year and we decided to try to establish the run against Fayetteville city in the first half and went into half down by three touchdowns. Tied game up in the second half to loose on a heck marry at the end of the game. Moore drove with 22 seconds left and was obviously out of bounds with 4 seconds left in scoring territory but city storm the field. Refs left and that was the game. We have a huge task in front of us this week but i promise these kids would love another shot at City. 

Ohhh....That is brutal. Refs in Fayetteville can be questionable to say the least. Watched the coach throw a headset to the numbers of the field and not even get an unsportsmanlike penalty