Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t remember 1994. I was in 7th grade. But in 1998 you got beat fair and square just like we did in 2003. I can take our loss like a man and admit the better team won in 2003. Can you do the same about 1998??

NOPE. In 1994 Milan scored a touchdown in the final seconds to bring score to 1 pt and went for the win with 2 pt conversion. Your runner was tackled to his knees at 1 yd line. Then one of your lineman pushed him into the end zone and the refs gave you the score. But back to Moore County.

Edited by Mustang1969

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t remember 1994. I was in 7th grade. But in 1998 you got beat fair and square just like we did in 2003. I can take our loss like a man and admit the better team won in 2003. Can you do the same about 1998??

I didn’t realize you were a young man. No wonder you have so much pee and vinegar. lol. Enjoy these youthful years because I can assure you it starts going downhill for us all sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

NOPE. In 1994 Milan scored a touchdown in the final seconds to bring score to 1 pt and went for the win with 2 pt conversion. Your runner was tackled to his knees at 1 yd line. Then one of your lineman pushed him into the end zone and the refs gave you the score. But back to Moore County.

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I didn’t realize you were a young man. No wonder you have so much pee and vinegar. lol. Enjoy these youthful years because I can assure you it starts going downhill for us all sooner rather than later. 

LRDAO.... Big Purple bowel movement is a young whipper snapper.  He needs to show respect for his elders.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Guys--too much to read through, but I will say this about MC speed...IT IS LEGIT. Not sure about 7 or 8 guys running a 4.4, but there were a few laser timed at that in a camp. I didn't believe it either until I saw it in person. I doubted the speed too. There was a pass play against Cornersville that the actual pass was maybe 10 yards from around the 50. Receiver made moves and got away. The impressive part of the play was the RB that caught and passed the receiver to lay a block around the 20 and beat the receiver to the endzone. I get the line talk and giving the QB time to throw. Here's the thing...HE ESCAPES PRESSURE VERY WELL. Saw Huntingdon play last Friday. While quick and play fundamental football(with the exception of TO's) and did as I expected Huntingdon to do, they are not unbeatable. Take away all of the turnovers Cornersville had that Huntingdon turned into points and that game is much closer going into halftime than what it was. Huntingdon turned Cornersville TO's into points and Cornerville did not do the same with Huntingdon's TO's. Not blowing smoke, calling it like I see it. Huntingdon will have a problem with MC if they are all healthy and stay that way. Take it for what you will.

3 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Guys--too much to read through, but I will say this about MC speed...IT IS LEGIT. Not sure about 7 or 8 guys running a 4.4, but there were a few laser timed at that in a camp. I didn't believe it either until I saw it in person. I doubted the speed too. There was a pass play against Cornersville that the actual pass was maybe 10 yards from around the 50. Receiver made moves and got away. The impressive part of the play was the RB that caught and passed the receiver to lay a block around the 20 and beat the receiver to the endzone. I get the line talk and giving the QB time to throw. Here's the thing...HE ESCAPES PRESSURE VERY WELL. Saw Huntingdon play last Friday. While quick and play fundamental football(with the exception of TO's) and did as I expected Huntingdon to do, they are not unbeatable. Take away all of the turnovers Cornersville had that Huntingdon turned into points and that game is much closer going into halftime than what it was. Huntingdon turned Cornersville TO's into points and Cornerville did not do the same with Huntingdon's TO's. Not blowing smoke, calling it like I see it. Huntingdon will have a problem with MC if they are all healthy and stay that way. Take it for what you will.

No one over here in Mustang Country believe we are unbeatable. I expect a hard fought, tight ballgame. I have maintained through the season that either Moore County or Fayetteville should be considered the favorites out of the west. We have three things in our favor and that is more big game experience, more depth, and playing at home. For Moore County to win they will have to have success running the football. If you look at the spread teams that have given us trouble (Lake Co and Milan) it hasn’t been from passing the ball down the field. 

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

No one over here in Mustang Country believe we are unbeatable. I expect a hard fought, tight ballgame. I have maintained through the season that either Moore County or Fayetteville should be considered the favorites out of the west. We have three things in our favor and that is more big game experience, more depth, and playing at home. For Moore County to win they will have to have success running the football. If you look at the spread teams that have given us trouble (Lake Co and Milan) it hasn’t been from passing the ball down the field. 

Waverly tore y’all up passing the ball in 2017 and 18 but fell short both games so even tho the passing game could be there doesn’t mean they will win.