Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

On 11/3/2020 at 12:44 PM, InterestingDan said:

I don't think Huntingdon is as good as everyone thinks. Bruceton nearly beat them. Cornersville needs to run the football 95% of the game and control the clock. I have the bulldogs in this one 21-13.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, InterestingDan said:

How do you have "3 Mr. Football Candidates" and not even be the 1 seed in your region? That's a head scratcher for sure. The Mustangs are about to take the Raiders to the Old Town Road, and they're gonna ride till they can't no more.

Someone else needs to make up their mind as well. 

We are over rated and can't beat Cornersville, but then we are gonna whoop Moore? 

This is a worse flip flop than @vandyfan1

:roflolk:

40 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Someone else needs to make up their mind as well. 

We are over rated and can't beat Cornersville, but then we are gonna whoop Moore? 

This is a worse flip flop than @vandyfan1

:roflolk:

I don’t think y’all are over rated and you can stop giving me a hard time. You know if I’m wrong I will send props. Don’t compare me with these fools

13 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t think y’all are over rated and you can stop giving me a hard time. You know if I’m wrong I will send props. Don’t compare me with these fools

Aww don't get sore.. Lol. I'm just playing around. 

For the record, you are one of the few posters I hold in high regard on this site. Usually have very good insight on teams across the state. 

10 hours ago, Howdy said:

It’s round 2, so we all know Huntingdon’s magic on the carpet bout to call it a year. My prediction. Raiders- 35. Ponies- 8. #GoBackTo2aAlready

This guy is a fraud. LMBO

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Howdy doodie- MC might score 35 but there ain’t a snowballs chance in a hot tub they are going to hold Huntingdon to 8.

#getoffthecrackrock

I agree with you.