Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not trying to get into yalls arguments but I don’t see this happening. You do realize who you are playing right?

SMH

Yes I do and I respect the program but we are bringing one of the best teams to ever come through Moore County. Our Coach likes to spread it out and share the wealth. I see that causing problems for huntington

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not trying to get into yalls arguments but I don’t see this happening. You do realize who you are playing right?

SMH

I dont see this happening either. I think adjustments at half time will be key. I think at half time both teams will realize the other team is very good and these seniors will be thinking of leaving it all on the field for possibly their last half of high school football to be played 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raider2021 said:

I dont see this happening either. I think adjustments at half time will be key. I think at half time both teams will realize the other team is very good and these seniors will be thinking of leaving it all on the field for possibly their last half of high school football to be played 

Good post