Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Whoa got to be a record I honestly thought you guys were going to win    You can’t predict 10 turnovers 

Sorry. Technically "only" 7 turnovers. We happened to fall on 3 of our fumbles.. Lol. So only 6 fumbles lost.. Plus the pick. And Moore scored on 5 of our 7 turnovers I believe.. 

So yeah.. That's the story of the ball game. 

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Sorry. Technically "only" 7 turnovers. We happened to fall on 3 of our fumbles.. Lol. So only 6 fumbles lost.. Plus the pick. And Moore scored on 5 of our 7 turnovers I believe.. 

So yeah.. That's the story of the ball game. 

Winnable game minus the turnovers 

4 minutes ago, Howdy said:

Beat yall in the state tournament in baseball one year too. But that’s besides the point. 

Congrats on your Super Bowl win.. 

2-2?

How about 46-6. Huntingdons record the last 4 years. You have one good team and then think you can drop a pile on the entire Huntingdon program? 

Gtfo here with that..

Enjoy this year's run, pal. Maybe you'll get to see another one like it in your lifetime. I'm sure you will as you seem to be pretty young based on your posts. 

Have a nice day. 

Just now, sportsnutz said:

2-2?

How about 46-6. Huntingdons record the last 4 years. You have one good team and then think you can drop a pile on the entire Huntingdon program? 

Gtfo here with that..

Enjoy this year's run, pal. Maybe you'll get to see another one like it in your lifetime. I'm sure you will as you seem to be pretty young based on your posts. 

Have a nice day. 

Maybe we get a crack at them next year 

Just now, sportsnutz said:

2-2?

Gtfo here with that..

Have a nice day. 

Psssss  Pssss this dude ain’t a MC fan!! 

First of all Huntingdon's pass defense has been terrible for years. I don't think we have a coach that knows squat about defending the pass. Moore Co is very impressive throwing the ball. Very well coached with outstanding skill players. A lot like Wavely when Stanfil was QB. We could never stop them, we just out scored them. This Huntingdon team can't do that. We turned the ball over 6 times tonight. We never gave ourself a chance to win. Heck we rushed for over 300 yards and got beat by 3 TD's. To be honest Moore Co's offensive and defensive lines were pretty weak. I thought the Mustangs dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and got beat by 3 TD's. Strange game. Bottom line is you can't turn the ball over as much as the Mustangs did and have much of a chance.