Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

9 hours ago, harley04 said:

YOU GOT TO PASS TO WIN STATE IN ALMOST EVERY CLASS. IN MY OPINION . A BALANCED  OF 60/40 PASS OPENS RUN GAME. BUT YOU GOT GUYS WHO CAN CATCH IT IN PRACTICE BUT NOT IN A GAME.  CAK beat Alcoa passing, we played CAK in playoffs only team I've watched pre game that never run a running play threw ball whole time and I did'nt see ball hit the ground. We have 5 schools in one county we may never have the hogs to run 80%. 

Peabody didn’t beat Meigs last year because they could throw it. CAK was the exception, not the rule. 

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We did beat most teams because we could throw it though. 

Throwing was the reason you were losing by two scores at halftime in cookeville. Throwing against inferior competition doesn’t mean that’s the reason you beat them. You’re just flat better than the other team. 

1 minute ago, ElGoat said:

Throwing was the reason you were losing by two scores at halftime in cookeville. Throwing against inferior competition doesn’t mean that’s the reason you beat them. You’re just flat better than the other team. 

Our secondary is about as good as last years team at this point. I like our chances against a passing team in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, crow said:

Anyone in the world can google him or Hampton hudl highlights and it will come up. You didn’t put anything out there. It’s all already there. 

I know I thought UK didn’t like it so was was trying to be respectful. Kid is a player and fun to watch. I’m really interested in what kind of game he has Friday.

35 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Throwing against inferior competition doesn’t mean that’s the reason you beat them ?  Lol that doesn’t make one bit of sense. We played teams that were as good as meigs or better last year and threw on them. Baugus was injured and threw some interceptions so one game doesn’t define whether or not pass attack was good or not 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Anyone in the world can google him or Hampton hudl highlights and it will come up. You didn’t put anything out there. It’s all already there. 

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

I know. Just going by what I thought at 1st and did what I thought I should do.

TMI available these day IMO...Heck you can find out ANYTHING about anyone on the planet 

Was a time, not long ago, a coach would eat you alive for posting anything! Now everyone is recording and it's impossible to be a surprise 

59 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Throwing against inferior competition doesn’t mean that’s the reason you beat them ?  Lol that doesn’t make one bit of sense. We played teams that were as good as meigs or better last year and threw on them. Baugus was injured and threw some interceptions so one game doesn’t define whether or not pass attack was good or not 

I think yalls passing game is what made your running game so good. It definitely opened up your running game in the state game and y’all saved the running attack till the second half just like you stated last year. Great coaching. Those Dbacks for Meigs wanted no part of big boy idc what anybody says. He flat ran them over even smoked Swafford! I got the video to prove it lol.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Nice try... you didn’t play anybody as good as Meigs last year and you won’t this year unless TC or Watertown beats Meigs. That Baugus was injured is Bogus. Peabody was good last year, deserved to win but let’s not discredit Meigs. It was not throwing that got Meigs 16 points and it wasn’t throwing that got Peabody 3 TDs. Last TD was a gimme by the way. I WILL NOT DENY PEABODY WAS BEST TEAM IN THE STATE. But let’s not demean Meigs county. By the way would Pee body not mean wet diaper