Haywood vs Dyersburg round 2

Kruger77

For what it's worth, the Massey Ratings give Haywood a 76% chance of winning with a most likely score of 41-26.  Looking at stats, Dyersburg seems to be fairly strong on offense but somewhat vulnerable on defense.  In Haywood's last two games, the Tomcats have looked strong on both sides of the ball, so I hope that will be the case in this game.  However, a major concern for me is that Haywood has only been able to play 3 games in the last 8 weeks.  That makes it hard to establish any kind of consistency or momentum. 

But it's Haywood vs. Dyersburg and anything can happen.  Haywood is Dyersburg's oldest rival.  You can throw out all the predictions, score comparisons, stats, etc...  Dyersburg always plays Haywood tough, and I'm sure both Coach Stowe and Coach Shearon (former Haywood coaches) would love nothing more than to knock the Tomcats out of the playoffs.  I look for a tough high scoring game. 

Go Tomcats!!!

46 minutes ago, stacmot said:

For what it's worth, the Massey Ratings give Haywood a 76% chance of winning with a most likely score of 41-26.  Looking at stats, Dyersburg seems to be fairly strong on offense but somewhat vulnerable on defense.  In Haywood's last two games, the Tomcats have looked strong on both sides of the ball, so I hope that will be the case in this game.  However, a major concern for me is that Haywood has only been able to play 3 games in the last 8 weeks.  That makes it hard to establish any kind of consistency or momentum. 

But it's Haywood vs. Dyersburg and anything can happen.  Haywood is Dyersburg's oldest rival.  You can throw out all the predictions, score comparisons, stats, etc...  Dyersburg always plays Haywood tough, and I'm sure both Coach Stowe and Coach Shearon (former Haywood coaches) would love nothing more than to knock the Tomcats out of the playoffs.  I look for a tough high scoring game. 

Go Tomcats!!!

Dyersburg offense is very explosive and i agree their defense gives up points against good teams. Even tho they won convincingly last night they gave up 27 to an average millington team 51 to ripley as well and it seems our team is hitting its stride at the right time 

Just now, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Dyersburg offense is very explosive and i agree their defense gives up points against good teams. Even tho they won convincingly last night they gave up 27 to an average millington team 51 to ripley as well and it seems our team is hitting its stride at the right time 

Also with us being battle tested. Dyersburg biggest comp this year was Hardin county