MJ @ Oakland

ttitan27

20 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

You basing this off the Warren County game?... The team that was playing with arguably the best player in the state playing in the most-meaningful game in decades? I guess the defense shown against Hendersonville (R4 -6A Champs), Brentwood #8 & Riverdale #3 whom they beat (on the road) by an average 36-6 score. 

Go back and look at the Riverdale game and tell me what you think of their defense.  Their defense is fair to poor.  They cannot control the line of scrimmage.  As far as Warren County is concerned, it wasn’t just Taylor who ran the ball down their throats.

Edited by TomLHS

15 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Mount Juliet keeps it close, looks like Perry is in the Oakland coaches’ head.  Oakland 17 

Mount Juliet 14

Mount Juliet CAN'T keep it REMOTELY close.  Fixed it for you.  And ain't no one in Kevin Creasy's head.  Especially not a MJ coach.  Yes they had a close game last year.  Yes Oakland won.  

It's ok, 7-4 is a pretty good season for yall.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:38 AM, TomLHS said:

I am taking MJ in a stunner.  I think they will control the ball on offense and not allow the Patriots to have the ball.  This game will finally show everyone that Oakland’s defense is their Achilles heel.

You are higher than a kite. There is no way MJ comes to Oakland and even keeps it close. Jackson is the best defensive mind in the state. Even if their defense was down the MJ offense cant even cross the 50 on this bad Pats D. They will have 5-6 three and outs in the first half alone. MJ defense will be give out by the half from being on the field 40-60 plays in the first half. It will be 21-0 Oakland at that point. This is just another day at the office for CKC. 

MOJO

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

You are higher than a kite. There is no way MJ comes to Oakland and even keeps it close. Jackson is the best defensive mind in the state. Even if their defense was down the MJ offense cant even cross the 50 on this bad Pats D. They will have 5-6 three and outs in the first half alone. MJ defense will be give out by the half from being on the field 40-60 plays in the first half. It will be 21-0 Oakland at that point. This is just another day at the office for CKC. 

MOJO

You may be right, but you may be wrong.  That’s why they play the game.  I can see a way in which Oakland beats MJ handily, but Oakland’s defense is like a sieve. I hope they do beat MJ, because the Warriors will be ready in a rematch.