2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 11/8

Trollin

34 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Lurk in the shadows just taking in all the wisdom on display here....

I agree with you that the poll is flawed and Peabody should be ahead of Milan. But serious question for you. If Milan and Peabody played today what do you predict the score would be?  Just curious. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with you that the poll is flawed and Peabody should be ahead of Milan. But serious question for you. If Milan and Peabody played today what do you predict the score would be?  Just curious. 

Toss up imo,only because of the Tide lines and linebackers are lighting to the ball and huge. But it would be a nail bitter

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Will be a good one. Honestly could go either way. Good Defense against a more explosive offense this time around. Hoping to see Milan advance this week 

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Toss up imo,only because of the Tide lines and linebackers are lighting to the ball and huge. But it would be a nail bitter

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Will be a good one. Honestly could go either way. Good Defense against a more explosive offense this time around. Hoping to see Milan advance this week 

I agree with you guys. I would still give Poohbooty a slight edge because of the line play but I think Milan has greatly improved in that area. This would be a much closer game now. Good luck to you guys as well. We have our hands full this week. 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ive said since before the season started that we could have 2 County teams (these 2, not the other3) playing in Cookeville on backtoback days in December. I still think that's possible and it would be great to see..... My concern when we played in Week 1 was that your purple skill position players had more game experience (not better but more experience) than ours did and I felt that our line on both sides of the ball was better.....  Our line has continued to get better as I'm sure that yours has but our skill positions have that game experience now so I believe it would be about the same outcome..... IF it were to be closer and came down to coaching decisions and adjustments, the Tide would prevail easily in that department...IMO

Edited by TideRolls

16 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Ive said since before the season started that we could have 2 County teams (these 2, not the other3) playing in Cookeville on backtoback days in December. I still think that's possible and it would be great to see..... My concern when we played in Week 1 was that your purple skill position players had more game experience (not better but more experience) than ours did and I felt that our line on both sides of the ball was better.....  Our line has continued to get better as I'm sure that yours has but our skill positions have that game experience now so I believe it would be about the same outcome..... IF it were to be closer and came down to coaching decisions and adjustments, the Tide would prevail easily in that department...IMO

I agree with a lot of what you said. There were two Milan big time contributors that did not play in that first game. One was #22 DJ Smith. He is a defensive back that is going to Central Michigan next year. Our linebackers were able to get great pressure on you guys in the first half and slow down your run game. Early in the second half you guys caught us with a couple of deep passes and we had to back off. That opened up your run game more. I think with DJ in there there is a good chance those passes don’t get completed. Also the big running back Gy’derius Easley From Mississippi didn’t play in the first one. I think he could have helped us pick up some first downs in the second half and kept t our defense from being on the field so much. At the end of the day I think your O line was wearing down our D line and that would have been the difference late in the game and y’all would have won anyway. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. There were two Milan big time contributors that did not play in that first game. One was #22 DJ Smith. He is a defensive back that is going to Central Michigan next year. Our linebackers were able to get great pressure on you guys in the first half and slow down your run game. Early in the second half you guys caught us with a couple of deep passes and we had to back off. That opened up your run game more. I think with DJ in there there is a good chance those passes don’t get completed. Also the big running back Gy’derius Easley From Mississippi didn’t play in the first one. I think he could have helped us pick up some first downs in the second half and kept t our defense from being on the field so much. At the end of the day I think your O line was wearing down our D line and that would have been the difference late in the game and y’all would have won anyway. 

I agree those 2 players make the Dawgs better..... But I revert back to the fact that our inexperience at the corner led to your 1st TD on the long pass and a no call Pass Interference gave you your 2nd one on the Pick 6......  

I felt like if we could tread water thru your initial outbursts and excitement to start with a new regime and stadium (and revenge factor) that we would be okay..... and we did so we were....

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Also another question for you:  Y'all got those Black and Gold signs up yet at the City Limits?  ;-)  Good for Avery, he deserves the opportunity that he is getting, CLASS Act and darn good football player...