Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Disagree. The issue the first game was we kept throwing the ball on the ground. Hopefully we have gotten over our leather allergy. 

Sometimes that leather allergy can "spread" worse than covid.

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t bring those smells over here man... We just was able to get the stench off the visitors bleachers from the last time y’all were over here and there is another nationwide shortage of bleach and Lysol wipes!

Meigs fans deserve better than that!

Yes we do. I'll have my people do a preliminary inspection.

9 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Been married for less than a couple of months and your wife already has you banned from Coach T.. SMH

lol she has been joking ever since last Friday, “so y’all’s last game is Friday at Watertown, right?” Poor thing is a Westmoreland Eagle so she doesn’t understand the words quarterfinal or semi-final 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

lol she has been joking ever since last Friday, “so y’all’s last game is Friday at Watertown, right?” Poor thing is a Westmoreland Eagle so she doesn’t understand the words quarterfinal or semi-final 

Dang.......cold-blooded....better hope she dont read the T bud. If she does, you will quickly understand the meaning cutoff:roflol:

Serious note. Did tickets already sell out? Dem sneakiy tiggers. this brother only need 1 for me myself and I. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Dang.......cold-blooded....better hope she dont read the T bud. If she does, you will quickly understand the meaning cutoff:roflol:

Serious note. Did tickets already sell out? Dem sneakiy tiggers. this brother only need 1 for me myself and I. 

When does the podcast come out?  Fri is a long way away.  We need something lol. Sideline and Jimmy corn are boring! 

Edited by biggest

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

When does the podcast come out?  Fri is a long way away.  We need something lol. Sideline and Jimmy corn are boring! 

Stay tuned but from my understanding you will be able to listen within the next 24 hrs if not sooner! Once i get the word, I'll post a link here. 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

She understands....  I’m sure!

Sounds a like a good woman trying to get her man ready for basketball season next week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Nah she just uses it to check scoreboard to see when game is over so she knows when I will be home lol 

50 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

She understands....  I’m sure!

Sounds a like a good woman trying to get her man ready for basketball season next week!

Lol I was referring to Westy not making quarters or semis in a long time. And she is a keeper but just trying to pick at me, she wants those jackets to win, more games for the jackets equals more Christmas money for her lol