McMinn Co at Dobyns Bennett Decision on Monday

CoachT

Mcminn dropped the ball and should have made the TSSAA aware and did the proper protocol on what to do.To me it made Mcminn look alittle shady.I think they was trying to come up to DB and play,And if they lost then they would have told about it and tell they had it when they played DB.Then it would have caused trouble for DB and probably would have cost them the chance to play maryville.I seen alot of messed up stuff!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

He's a "fake" DB fan.

Lol there is no way I would be a DB fan with someone like you a DB fan WaCoJaCo you a joke but I really think you should be the next DB coach for sure with the way you give all the great coaching input on here. A team playing DB don’t have to watch the game film  just get on here and read your post

Edited by rollnoles

On 11/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, blitzinbuc said:

Other than wanting to play closer to home at UTC or ETSU, I'm not sure he'll get a bigger offer than Western. I don't think he's big enough or fast enough for Power 5 football. Regardless, I hope he's being guided by someone using wisdom.

Kid is definitely fast enough and talented enough. Size is hurting him. I bet he is a bit over 5'6 and 165 at most. I don't care what he is listed at. Kid plays much bigger. Especially on D he will light you up. 

3 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Lol there is no way I would be a DB fan with someone like you a DB fan WaCoJaCo you a joke but I really think you should be the next DB coach for sure with the way you give all the great coaching input on here. A team playing DB don’t have to watch the game film  just get on here and read your post

WacOFF wants to try to impress folks on here.He don't have time to be a coach.Heck,I'm starting to believe WacOFF is a woman the way it complains all the time.If (WHATEVER IT IS) knows so much and coaching.Why ain't he at the Boys and Girls club,Pop Warner or Middle school helping teach these kids how to play Defensive Back and whatever positions it knows so much about?.But I know the answer to why it doesn't. It's been posting on Coach T nonstop since 2003.First off that's just lame.It must be single with no kids.And thank the good Lord for that it doesnt have kids.And the reason how I know it doesn't have kids you say.Cause it would share it's football knowledge and he'd be a D1 player at DB.Its not posting yet.I pretty sure it's working. I'm sure it knows alot about making McDonald's biscuits as it does football.lol

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell

9 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

WacOFF wants to try to impress folks on here.He don't have time to be a coach.Heck,I'm starting to believe WacOFF is a woman the way it complains all the time.If (WHATEVER IT IS) knows so much and coaching.Why ain't he at the Boys and Girls club,Pop Warner or Middle school helping teach these kids how to play Defensive Back and whatever positions it knows so much about?.But I know the answer to why it doesn't. It's been posting on Coach T nonstop since 2003.First off that's just lame.It must be single with no kids.And thank the good Lord for that it doesnt have kids.And the reason how I know it doesn't have kids you say.Cause it would share it's football knowledge and he'd be a D1 player at DB.Its not posting yet.I pretty sure it's working. I'm sure it knows alot about making McDonald's biscuits as it does football.lol

Lol

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I wonder if TSSAA has to take a new look at this with the additional information.  This accusation and the evidence that it did happen (The superintendent acknowledges that it was said to players by a medical volunteer-  that means approved staff) are probably enough that TSSAA has to take action.  What a mess.