South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

Penalties hurt the pirates more than anybody or anything. The receivers block really well just have to remember to keep your hands in. If you put a hand on a shoulder pad they gonna call it in HS. Good game overall and thought the D played really well except for a couple mental break downs. 

What can you say about Frame...he ranks up there in my book as one of the best I've seen at the Pitt. If that kid had about 20 more pounds Colleges would be beating his door down. Kelly is  special too.  That last TD he ran was pretty.I saw some great down field blocking from some guys that were hustling and that was really good to see. . Im sure Vic will stress how important it will be to keep tempers in check next week. That team is known for yapping.

Keep focused and safe boys and keep your eye on the prize!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

They got much of a defense?

Inside the 1.lol stopped us on two possessions.We had 100 rushing and 200 passing.Moved the ball well,we turned the ball over on our second possession gave them a short field.Of course we had a scoop and score too.You all will score on every possession or at least should.We moved it at will most of night.Could have easily been a 35-35 type game we both moved up and down the field we just did it faster and in chunks,they were methodical.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Inside the 1.lol stopped us on two possessions.We had 100 rushing and 200 passing.Moved the ball well,we turned the ball over on our second possession gave them a short field.Of course we had a scoop and score too.You all will score on every possession or at least should.We moved it at will most of night.Could have easily been a 35-35 type game we both moved up and down the field we just did it faster and in chunks,they were methodical.

Gotcha

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

Coalfield had a common opponent with Monterey in Harriman. Monterey and Clay are pretty even. I don't think Coalfield beats either one of them. Coalfield's schedule was extremely weak this year.

I wish they would've still played us. I feel we would've beat them even without the 5 starters we had quarantined. 

Either way, it's all moot. Coalfield isn't playing anyone from region 4. I was just making comparisons to judge how the game would go.

I wouldn't put too much into the Harriman game.  We were a different style of offense against them.  If we would've just lined up and ran the ball like we have in the second half of the season then I believe the outcome would have been different.  We threw the ball quite bit against Harriman. Opinions vary.

6 minutes ago, muskox said:

This one would get out of hand early if grider would let someone else call the offense. South pitt would have about 5 more gold balls if they had a offensive minded guy calling the plays. Shame he just don't know how to use all those athletes he has every year 

LRDAO.... Worry about restocking the fake honey hole muskox man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Worry about restocking the fake honey hole muskox man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Its the truth. South pitt was the better team with way more athletes than greenback in the semis the past two years but he got out coached. Just like the meigs game this year we watched. His play calling was awful and his clock management was even worse.

3 minutes ago, muskox said:

Its the truth. South pitt was the better team with way more athletes than greenback in the semis the past two years but he got out coached. Just like the meigs game this year we watched. His play calling was awful and his clock management was even worse.

LRDAO.... You are full of mess.  That Ryan man had three boys that could play in the SEC last year not counting the Carnes boy that you orchestrated.  Grider came up there with a receiver that was playing passer and got beat by one point.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You are full of mess.  That Ryan man had three boys that could play in the SEC last year not counting the Carnes boy that you orchestrated.  Grider came up there with a receiver that was playing passer and got beat by one point.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shut up stupid....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Dont really matter who plays qb when u run the same 5 plays over and over. You have 70 kids to practice with everyday and you don't have a 2 minute offense. The meigs game showed he hasn't worked on that. Down two scores on the 15 yard line about to score with 3 minutes left and your taking a huddle running 20 seconds off at a time. That's just not smart coaching. Might be different if you didn't have 5 or 6 great athletes who can score anytime they touch the ball

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2