West Tennessee Semifinal: Lexington at Haywood

stacmot

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

With the emergence of our QB gettin comfortable throwing the ball, i love our chances. We have a Lot of speedsters 

Haywood’s passing game isn’t great anything down field is 50/50 just because of the size of the receivers, short game is pretty good but I don’t think that’s what that coaching staff wants to do. I think if Lexington plays off they can create some turnovers on those 50/50 balls especially that #1. 

6 minutes ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

Haywood’s passing game isn’t great anything down field is 50/50 just because of the size of the receivers, short game is pretty good but I don’t think that’s what that coaching staff wants to do. I think if Lexington plays off they can create some turnovers on those 50/50 balls especially that #1. 

If they play off we will take what they give our Qb has grown drastically over the season with his decisions 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I want to give my two cents on this game after seeing both teams live this year. I saw Lexington vs Milan and Haywood vs Dyersburg. Both teams have talent all over the field. Two different styles of play. Lexington is big and physics on the offensive line. They will look to pound the ball just like they have done all season. After seeing Ripley have success running the ball and playing keep away last Friday I think Lexington will try to do the same thing and honestly personnel wise they probably are more equipped to do so than Ripley. They can’t turn the ballLover and give Haywood extra possessions. They are two dangerous. Lexington doesn’t like to pass but they are going to have to work the play action and be effective when the opportunities present themselves to keep Haywood from selling out on the run. Haywood is very balanced on offense. They run or pass very effectively and like to spread the opposing team out causing one on one mismatches for their players. Lexington is gonna have to play sound assignment football on defense and not give up the big plays. Haywood looks a lot like Milan on offense except maybe they throw a tad more. Milan gave Lexington fits earlier in the year and is the only loss on the tiger schedule. If I was a betting man I would put my money on Haywood although I think Lexington can win. Good luck to both Friday night. Two great teams. 

Great post!

• Thanks 1