West Tennessee Semifinal: Lexington at Haywood

stacmot

4 hours ago, OldSkyhawk said:

The schools don’t have the link. TSSAA controls that. Hardin county spouted that same line then absolutely packed the visitors side. There was an issue with the TSSAA site. 

The T$$AA sends the link to each participating school Monday morning. This allows each school to send it out to parents and others that they feel should have tickets. The link for each game is opened up at noon on Tuesday by the T$$AA. 

Each school is on a type of “honor” system to not release it to too many people as to enable parents to get tickets. 

25 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The T$$AA sends the link to each participating school Monday morning. This allows each school to send it out to parents and others that they feel should have tickets. The link for each game is opened up at noon on Tuesday by the T$$AA. 

Each school is on a type of “honor” system to not release it to too many people as to enable parents to get tickets. 

No. This Monday there was a link dropped for LHS Parents. It was a visitors link only and was allotted 200 tickets. The TSSAA ticket link went live today with the remaining tickets and you could buy from either side.

I know this for a fact because the LHS tickets sold out Monday. A co-worker was able use his Haywood link to buy his. 

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Your rite as rain. What I said last week for the Lexington and Hardin County game. Exactly what Hardin County fans where told. Parents on Monday fans on Tuesday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We love it

I seen both play! If Lexington brings help on them 50/50 balls that y’all’s throw up to them 6’2-6’3 receivers, it will be Lexington 28 Haywood 14! But if not then y’all will have a chance. Just my observation of the 2 teams. Also Lexington is more physical on the line. 

12 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I seen both play! If Lexington brings help on them 50/50 balls that y’all’s throw up to them 6’2-6’3 receivers, it will be Lexington 28 Haywood 14! But if not then y’all will have a chance. Just my observation of the 2 teams. Also Lexington is more physical on the line. 

You do realize those 50/50 balls are shot plays right? Usually on 3rd n super long.... we will match the physicality, that won’t be a problem at all, if Lexington doesn’t mix up they play calling and spread us out, that physicality won’t matter tbh

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Too bad your coach didn't bring help... I remember 57 points at halftime and could have scored 100.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You should ask Covington, HC, Dyersburg, and ripley just how physical we are.