West Tennessee Semifinal: Lexington at Haywood

stacmot

2 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yet HC is playing in the semis.. and Covington at home bc they had Covid..... you clearly don’t keep up with football, not my fault y’all couldn’t beat Springfield 

Yea that’s all fine! I seen all them teams play sir, Springfield is at home too! They are still 13-2 against West Tn! 1-2 against y’all we are 0-3 against us. They had our number & yours as well lol. We want all the smoke in basketball! I am a basketball person come see us! 

7 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Both Dyersburg and ripley woulda ran through south side lol

Playoffs time D Burg folds every year! You know that! Ripley happy to be there coming from a weak district & region! Cakewalk! Enjoy! Your last game is Friday! And then you will have to come see me in basketball! We will win by 30! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Playoffs time D Burg folds every year! You know that! Ripley happy to be there coming from a weak district & region! Cakewalk! Enjoy! Your last game is Friday! And then you will have to come see me in basketball! We will win by 30! 

So you confirm your trolling bc y’all not playing lol weak district, Hardin n Lexington by far the kings of y’all’s we’ve lost 1 district game since 2016 lol next idk why I’m entertaining. This pure comedy