Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have seen PC before this year so I kinda knew what to expect but watched their game with East Nashville from a couple of weeks ago.  It is like looking at a mirror image of us. Run and pass effectively. Pass probably a little more than we do. Our offensive line play has improved greatly throughout the season to where it is a strength for us instead of a weakness. PC is bigger on their offensive then we are but I really think our offensive line is better. They are really good but I think we can beat them. I think our schedule has prepared us for this. 

I’m pulling for you guys. Yeah I saw a article or something and their qb has thrown for quite a few yards 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I’m pulling for you guys. Yeah I saw a article or something and their qb has thrown for quite a few yards 

Martino Owens is a bad man. He will be an LSU Tiger next year. He likes to stay in the pocket and sling it but can scramble effectively when need be. Every bit the equivalent of Anthony Brown. Maybe more so. 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

In all seriousness @BIGPURPLEMACHINE is an amazing friend,great teacher and loves kids ,many off y'all don't know he adopted a hungry unloved chinese kid years ago ,today he is a mirror image of his his adopted father Coach T meet sumyoungfatmachine

images (5).jpeg

Little man has not met a Chinese buffet yet he can’t run the clock on. 

7 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I think so. Our QB is better and we have more skill guys then them. I think our defense is better. I think our offensive scheme is better. We are young so that plays a factor. 

Defensively maybe but I’m not sure you guys have played anyone as good as some of teams they have played. Offensively you guys haven’t scored as much as they have. They beat Huntingdon. I’m just giving you my thoughts don’t take offense