CardinalGrey

Hey Opey Shagg off,  here's your Asterisk

Clinton enrollment for 2020-2021:

Clinton (5A) 1125 students

Meigs Co. (2A)  505 students

Clinton L.  

CAK 948 students (All grades)

Another Clinton L

The new Clinton Coach Keith has decided to duck AC next season.  Trying to schedule what he said on TV, and I quote, "Cupcakes."  Good luck with your new "Coach." He don't get it. 

Romeo owns you. Now, Shag off Ope!

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 2

Stop saying OR won off a bogus call. First off you can clearly see the face mask when they replayed and the ref was already reaching/throwing his flag before the strip even happened. Also SD offense wasn’t able to move the ball really all game so it’s not a guarantee they was going to score anyway if they gave them the fumble. Don’t forget Preston Turner had a CLEAR Interception that they gave a completion to South Doyle, OR fans can argue if they give us the int we would’ve had great field and could’ve went down and scored and been up 14-0 at half.

8 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I will admit, if I were a SD fan, I'd be livid. That defensive performance was wasted all because of a horrendous offensive game plan.

Agree, but I said earlier that the QB could be rattled and it showed when he went back in the game the second half and the SD coaching staff knew it. I knew if the game was close at half time, all we'd see the 2nd half would be the wildcat. But OR's defense played well.

1 hour ago, 2011Class said:

Stop saying OR won off a bogus call. First off you can clearly see the face mask when they replayed and the ref was already reaching/throwing his flag before the strip even happened. Also SD offense wasn’t able to move the ball really all game so it’s not a guarantee they was going to score anyway if they gave them the fumble. Don’t forget Preston Turner had a CLEAR Interception that they gave a completion to South Doyle, OR fans can argue if they give us the int we would’ve had great field and could’ve went down and scored and been up 14-0 at half.

I wasn't at the game, but saw both plays replayed over and over by Packer. The INT that was ruled a catch actually hit the ground. Bad call either way, although I have no clue why the official called that a catch by SD. And I'm not sure what angle you saw on the facemask, but at no time did the SD defender even touch the kid's facemask. 

SD couldn't do anything offensively so it likely wouldn't have mattered. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Reminded me of his play calling in the late 90s. Dive right, dive left, rinse and repeat.

Just very confused by what he chose to go with with a chance to go to state on the line. Even those 90’s plays were read plays with an occasional pass, screen or quick out. Couldn’t tell you how many possessions last night that were wasted by running wildcat. 

12 hours ago, Bill4Kees said:

Good, I didn’t know if this was a every week thing. The Jumbotron, entrance, noise. Etc is all top notch stuff. That was something else lol

This guy made it with sort of a rap- country type of music . He's from Oak Ridge and someone in the music department likes him . That's twice this year we're had to suffer through that crap, Hopefully not next year.

Outstanding Defense last night, the offense showed when needed but now ON TO COOKEVILLE!

Congratulations to South Doyle for making it to the Semi's great season. Bunch of teams were watching from home last night.

As always

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

7 hours ago, catswild said:

I was at the game so I haven't seen the replay of the facemask penalty and while I'm an OR fan through and through, I thought it was a terrible call on the interception by Turner that they gave to SD. The replay may have shown it to be a good call but as I watched it in person, it looked awful 

Packer's replay shows the ball hitting the ground so it wasn't a catch by them or a interception us. Still a awful call. We were at the game and the first thing I did was turn on the tv when we got home, well after a bathroom break, and watch the game. Packer wasn't so bad tonight. Still don't like him. But like that he puts high school kids on tv! PAPA BOUNDER HAS SPOKEN!

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

9 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Hey Opey Shagg off,  here's your Asterisk

Clinton enrollment for 2020-2021:

Clinton (5A) 1125 students

Meigs Co. (2A)  505 students

Clinton L.  

CAK 948 students (All grades)

Another Clinton L

The new Clinton Coach Keith has decided to duck AC next season.  Trying to schedule what he said on TV, and I quote, "Cupcakes."  Good luck with your new "Coach." He don't get it. 

Romeo owns you. Now, Shag off Ope!

Did the Clinton coach really say "cupcakes"? smh

Edited by bonkers