Playoffs - Semifinals - Oak Ridge vs South - Doyle

CardinalGrey

6 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I will admit, if I were a SD fan, I'd be livid. That defensive performance was wasted all because of a horrendous offensive game plan.

Agree. That’ll be something that haunts Duncan when he looks back. He’s an offensive guy but tonight was the worst I’ve seen. Very vanilla with a shot at state on the line. 

23 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

How bout them Wildcats! The Oak defense dominated one of best rushing attacks around.How many shut outs does It take before this Wildcat defense gets the respect they deserve.Coach Miner is the man and can't say enough about these boys.

I've never met Coach Miner, but he has all my respect!  And also the boys of course.

1 hour ago, Bill4Kees said:

Good luck in Cookeville Oak Ridge. Your defense is great, the bogus facemask hurt the Kees, but I still think the better team won tonight. Proud of our kids from South Of The River. Played their Hearts out all year. We will be back in this position in 4A next year. 

Oak Ridge your fans were awesome, your Gameday stuff is really cool (except the halftime  rapper)  I hope yall bring the Gold ball back East.

Great post.I look for big things in future for SD.I love your coach and your boys never quit.See ya next yr when we run it back

Im so happy for the kids and these SRs who kept getting better every week instead of going the other way.What a great night to be a Wildcat.That was the kind of football that I miss.Every 1st down and yard was huge.I thought for awhile the blocked FG might cost Oak Ridge the game but the defense wouldnt stop coming.The Oak Ridge fans that watch every week know how much this Dline has improved and its been amazing.The past 3 weeks has been a total team effort.Congrats to the fans that go support the boys every week no matter what.All the Oak Ridge haters are crying and I love it.ROLL WILDCATS ROLL ALL THE WAY TO COOKEVILLE

• Like 3