Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

9 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

I might make the long gosh forsaken drive to Tiptonville tomorrow night. If I do I’ll look you up and thump you on the ear.

It’s called a trip to God’s country and supper at Boyettes...don’t thump him slap him! He’s a little dude that’s been picked on a lot 

9 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

Let me know

You two stay away from Bluebank

On 11/24/2020 at 3:27 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

LC throws the ball pretty well. LC has not been turnover prone this year. LC line play seems better than Fayetteville from what I've seen of them. Fayetteville will not have a big advantage in the speed department at all. LC does not have 7 kids that run a 4.4 like some teams claim to have but they do not lack in the speed department. I may be wrong but I do not think Fayetteville will just line up and run it down LCs throat. This game will come down to scheme and in game adjustments and of course line play. Penalties and turnovers will go along way in determining the winner. I don't know if this will make a difference or not but these LC seniors are about to play in their 4th semifinal game. They have lost 4 games in their high school career. All of them have played alot of football over the last 4 years and they will not be fazed by the big game environment. I am not big into making predictions but if LC plays up to their ability then they will be fine.

Ain't no team in 1A with that many 4.4 guys.