South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, faLConALUM said:

Congrats to Fayetteville! SP is not what I was expecting at all. All I had judge it on was how you posters act and you all need to cool your jets from this point forward on how great you say you are every single year. It’s like a broken record. SP is a very good team but you are not heads and above every team in the west like you always think you are. With Fayetteville and LC returning everything, Trenton and McKenzie coming down I anticipate the ball staying in the west for the foreseeable future. 

Hey now they have 6 Mr. Football worthy players. They told me so themselves. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

1 should not have been in th game at qb since he doesn't know what's going on. I put a lot of blame on him. I put mor blame on Vic. Crazy talented team and you choked again. Name one team we have beat that has talent? Good job Fayetteville you deserved it enjoy.

I really thought 7 would get the nod in the 4th!

3 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

Kid transferred from Alabama, was declared eligible, then it came into question, got cleared again early in season, when the director took leave, 3rd appeal was made and kid was ineligible, all region games played so all forfeits, las

Was there another school pushing him being ineligible?

3 minutes ago, GG22 said:

All the folks claiming South Pitt had a huge talent advantage couldn't have been more wrong. Fayetteville was every bit as talented, maybe moreso, and at least in that game they looked considerably tougher. That wasn't a case of the better team blowing it by any means.

I'm one!MUCH RESPECT from this old Cherokee to those young men!

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

1 should not have been in th game at qb since he doesn't know what's going on. I put a lot of blame on him. I put mor blame on Vic. Crazy talented team and you choked again. Name one team we have beat that has talent? Good job Fayetteville you deserved it enjoy.

The Choke Master! Lord please let him just leave in January!!!  When it comes to playing a talented Team Grider is always out Coached and Chokes! You think I'm Joking But EVERYONE knows I'm NOT!

First congrats Fayetteville! You guys earned it!   

I'm not taking anything away from Fayetteville but that was the worst offensive play calling I have seen.  7 should have been in after the first series.  I could go on and on but most with any football knowledge already knows.  Grider king of the silver balls.........

• Like 1