Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

5 hours ago, BigTTowner said:

Khalik has only played a full game 3 or 4 times this year the rest he did not play after half time. Pretty impressive huh!

Meadows had almost 200 the 1st quarter one game with like 3 td's and that was pretty much it for him that game. He had several of those games also he only played a half.

Ganaway and Meadows are both great backs and very talented.

What is more impressive 

Putting up 200 on Trousdale winning 16 to 13 or putting up 250+ against Waverly winning 42 to 7.

Peabody is a great team and heavily favored. We will have our hands full with Ganaway

Edited by Tiger2

2 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Nope you started it. I basically said keep thinking strength of schedule mattered and you insulted my intelligence. Get back to licking stumps you hillbilly. 

again your dog is irrelevant take it home and let us breath in this chat. Your fogging it up with stupid.

ok I’m done

Oh I doubt that. You already quit talking to me once remember? You can’t help it. You have diarrhea of the mouth. You can’t stop the crap from rolling out. I didn’t insult your intelligence, you told us all how stupid you were when you couldn’t keep up with a simple conversation. Now run along and do your homework lil feller, and for goodness sake don’t forget your reading assignments :roflol:

BTW, all I did to draw your initial response was post a link to the coachT strength of schedule because two guys were debating it. 

Edited by crow

I may add when Peabody played Trousdale County in the state final in 2018 Trousdale was favored by announcers and coach T

when Peabody played Meigs County last year Meigs was favored by announcers and Coach T

This year Meigs is favored to win by Coach T and I expect the commentators to favor Meigs also. 

19 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

I may add when Peabody played Trousdale County in the state final in 2018 Trousdale was favored by announcers and coach T

when Peabody played Meigs County last year Meigs was favored by announcers and Coach T

This year Meigs is favored to win by Coach T and I expect the commentators to favor Meigs also. 

Every time. It was the same in 14 too

22 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

I dont know why anyone would be picking Meigs or saying Meigs is favored. 

Peabody is the 2 time defending state champions riding a 36 game winning streak with a 21 point win over 3A Milan who is playing in the state championship game. Coming off a 42 to 7 semifinal win over Waverly.

Peabody has one of the top defenses in the state to go along with a dual threat offense led by a speedy Mr. Football candidate. 

I am a big Meigs fan but I know we have our hands full and if anything we are huge underdogs. We have never won a championship. 

Hopefully that drive will be what helps us overcome Peabody 

Edited by Tiger2