Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I watched the South Pitt game on television. It wasn’t as close as  score appeared. It was a mismatch really. Meigs would beat them 7 out of 10 times.  

Im going Tigers here. They are hungry. Playing well. Quietly confident all year. Great coaching staff.  Hungry bunch  Peabody seems to be running their mouth. Fueling the fire.

They (Meigs)  are also going to be playing in co ference over this way with the Big mouth Bledsoe and Marion fans.  I can’t wait till Meigs sticks their foot up their butt and pipes them big talkers down a bit! 

Big mouth bledsoe fans lol buddy if there’s a more beaten fan base in this valley than us I would like to meet them. I spent the whole season waiting on the ceiling to collapse in Pikeville. Only people we mouthed to are y’all in Dunlap. 
Can’t wait for the game Saturday, I think Peabody pulls the back to back to back. I may be wrong. All I know is we get to play Meigs week 3 next year and I can’t wait to see it. 

8 hours ago, scout6 said:

Big mouth bledsoe fans lol buddy if there’s a more beaten fan base in this valley than us I would like to meet them. I spent the whole season waiting on the ceiling to collapse in Pikeville. Only people we mouthed to are y’all in Dunlap. 
Can’t wait for the game Saturday, I think Peabody pulls the back to back to back. I may be wrong. All I know is we get to play Meigs week 3 next year and I can’t wait to see it. 

I've seen some of our schedule, ours isn't finished on coacht. I also look forward to that game. I wonder if we will have a bye week that week. Do you have a bye before our game?

It looks like the making of a classic. I like both team's. The PowerP 2a boy's have always been one of my favorite teams to watch, and of course Meigs being close to home and I always love for the home teams to win. Whoever wins it will not disappoint me. This is truly one of those games I just hope both teams play to there best God given ability and hopefully this will be a game for the ages people will talk about for years to come. I'd say a TD or maybe XP may decide this game. Good luck. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I watched the South Pitt game on television. It wasn’t as close as  score appeared. It was a mismatch really. Meigs would beat them 7 out of 10 times.  

Im going Tigers here. They are hungry. Playing well. Quietly confident all year. Great coaching staff.  Hungry bunch  Peabody seems to be running their mouth. Fueling the fire.

They (Meigs)  are also going to be playing in co ference over this way with the Big mouth Bledsoe and Marion fans.  I can’t wait till Meigs sticks their foot up their butt and pipes them big talkers down a bit! 

Only fan base Marion runs their mouth to is South Pittsburg. But if you’re feeling lonely we can always help the poor pitiful ones out in Sequatchie 

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

I've seen some of our schedule, ours isn't finished on coacht. I also look forward to that game. I wonder if we will have a bye week that week. Do you have a bye before our game?

So last day of prep for you guys, as a coach says hay is in the barn, so what is you guys final prediction on the score of the game?

10 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

So last day of prep for you guys, as a coach says hay is in the barn, so what is you guys final prediction on the score of the game?

On the Kraken thread I pixked Meigs 28 Peabody 14. It very well will probably be a closer game, but Im hopeful. :mrgreen: