Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

6 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Did our staff not get them a schedule when the contract was signed? You'd think they knew which week we played them and could prepare and at least have BPM get them on his buses headed that way in time to prepare.... Geez, last year their paper said, and I paraphrase, If we played them in Wekk 3 we would have beat them...... 

Next year's contracts are signed and the date is set, set your alarms so you can start preperation on time.... but remember, not TOO early...

How many times do you need to be told Trenton was the better team and beat us fair and square?  How many times do I have to say hats off to the Trenton team??  I feel like you wanting someone to say we were better just so you can get your panties in a wad about something. Know this Milan fan has said over and over that y’all were the better team point blank and put a sock in it bro. Y’all are the champs. Rest easy. 

25 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Thank you.  I can also tell you and most people in Trenton will tell you that we were much better towards the end of the season than that 1st game.  We did not even utilize Vaughn in that first game.  All the damage was done by the Ganaway brothers.  Our line dominated that game on both sides and our line got better as the seasons progressed.  No disrespect to Milan but I think Peabody would have scored 14  points on Alcoa.  My  prediction . Alcoa 35-14.   I saw places where Peabody would have taken advantage where Milan did not.  Alcoa is a beast and that may be an understatement.  We will never know. 

I think you guys had an amazing team this year but disagree that y’all would have scored 14pts on them. I sincerely hope I am wrong but that’s just my opinion. They didn’t give up 14 to anyone this year except Maryville and they only got 14. No team rushed for 100 yds on them this year. Gatlinburg Pittman scores 13 in the 3rd and Alcoa sat 10 players that entire game for participating in a group card game when the coaching staff had told the team not to gather outside of practice to avoid contact tracing. I have first hand info on that. No other team had more than 1 score and those were for the most part in junk time. Just know that if y’all played I would wish y’all the best and cheer loud for you. 

19 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Did our staff not get them a schedule when the contract was signed? You'd think they knew which week we played them and could prepare and at least have BPM get them on his buses headed that way in time to prepare.... Geez, last year their paper said, and I paraphrase, If we played them in Wekk 3 we would have beat them...... 

Next year's contracts are signed and the date is set, set your alarms so you can start preperation on time.... but remember, not TOO early...

And for what is worth the paper only quoted what the former coach said. Obviously the former coach was a moron. There’s a reason he is the ex coach. 

51 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

How many times do you need to be told Trenton was the better team and beat us fair and square?  How many times do I have to say hats off to the Trenton team??  I feel like you wanting someone to say we were better just so you can get your panties in a wad about something. Know this Milan fan has said over and over that y’all were the better team point blank and put a sock in it bro. Y’all are the champs. Rest easy. 

Shut your pie hole sissy.  Nobody cares what you think.

1 hour ago, TideRolls said:

Did our staff not get them a schedule when the contract was signed? You'd think they knew which week we played them and could prepare and at least have BPM get them on his buses headed that way in time to prepare.... Geez, last year their paper said, and I paraphrase, If we played them in Week 3 we would have beat them...... 

Next year's contracts are signed and the date is set, set your alarms so you can start preparation on time.... but remember, not TOO early...

LRDAO.... (BPM) big purple bowel movement buses go to Jackson.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, TideRolls said:

Did our staff not get them a schedule when the contract was signed? You'd think they knew which week we played them and could prepare and at least have BPM get them on his buses headed that way in time to prepare.... Geez, last year their paper said, and I paraphrase, If we played them in Week 3 we would have beat them...... 

Next year's contracts are signed and the date is set, set your alarms so you can start preparation on time.... but remember, not TOO early...

LRDAO.... Yep big purple bowel movement like to start practice early.  You think im joking but im not. 

45 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What you said made no sense. Sorry. 

okay, i'll simplify it for you.

"For what it's worth", not much. Not putting a sock in it, you may own Roy Dillard but you dont own me, And for what it"s worth, in every post you make about Peabody beating those Dawgs in week 1 but it's a different team now, that sounds exactly like what a moron would say in a newspaper, (your words not mine)

2 hours ago, TideRolls said:

okay, i'll simplify it for you.

"For what it's worth", not much. Not putting a sock in it, you may own Roy Dillard but you dont own me, And for what it"s worth, in every post you make about Peabody beating those Dawgs in week 1 but it's a different team now, that sounds exactly like what a moron would say in a newspaper, (your words not mine)

Look dude I don’t know what your problem is. I will continue to say it y’all were the better team. We lost to the better team. What do you need to hear? Most of the Peabody posters are really cool people but for some reason because I think Milan was a different team at the end of the season you take offense to that and want to take personal shots at me and be disrespectful. Not cool bro. I will continue to say it YALL WERE THE BETTER TEAM!!!!  Maybe at some point when you get off your period and your breast aren’t sore anymore you’ll realize BPM is trying to be really cool with me and give my team all the credit in the world and maybe just maybe at that point you stop being a clown and chill. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Look dude I don’t know what your problem is. I will continue to say it y’all were the better team. We lost to the better team. What do you need to hear? Most of the Peabody posters are really cool people but for some reason because I think Milan was a different team at the end of the season you take offense to that and want to take personal shots at me and be disrespectful. Not cool bro. I will continue to say it YALL WERE THE BETTER TEAM!!!!  Maybe at some point when you get off your period and your breast aren’t sore anymore you’ll realize BPM is trying to be really cool with me and give my team all the credit in the world and maybe just maybe at that point you stop being a clown and chill. 

Job well done my good and faithful son.   For several consecutive posts now you have not referenced or insinuated that the Dawgs would beat Peabody if we would have played later. Everyone knows Milan is a better team now than week 1 as is Peabody. But your insinuations in every post you made about sounded like excuses.... I assure you I was rooting for your Dawgs to bring home the Gold and I will pull for them in any game they play unless it is against the Tide.... Best wishes on a new recruiting haul but keep that attorney on retainer in case the questions start coming in again, TSSAA hates attorney involvement.

I own Roy Dillards owner.