Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

Lol. Way to break it down there guy. First it was Waverly’s “garbage” Offensive Line, now it’s their “pathetic” Defense. Going to be a fun season with you. Might want to change your name to “un-plugged” cuz you don’t have a clue. 

And not to mention all they went 1-2 vs teams with a winning record. 

1 hour ago, Plugged said:

I think Waverly was the third best team in the West last year. I also was told that we are very small on the the line this year but let’s be honest Waverly is always small up front and we still find a way to get the job done. 3A is going to be a big test for us and I’m very excited to see how it all plays out. Maybe we can turn you into a believer bud. 

3 hours ago, Plugged said:

You can say what you want about Waverly, all will be settled this season. Waverly only started 5 Seniors last year. Majority of our starters were underclassmen, Jrs Soph. and Fresh. I’d be salty too if I were you. Waverly has won the Region 6 years in a row and has been to the semifinals 3 of those 6. And quarterfinals 2 of those 6. If you don’t think we can do the same in 3A your way wrong and will find out soon. What has the White House’s done the last 6 years? White House has been to the playoffs twice in that time. Made it to 2nd round once. WHH has been to the playoffs 3 times in that time 2 of those times were put out in first round. If you think because your a 4A school dropped down to 3A that y’all are gonna whoop up on Waverly. Your wrong. 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:35 PM, Tigersandcats said:

I don’t know what WHH brings back from last year. But Hardin County had them last year in the playoffs and that’s  the only time I’ve seen them play ever. No disrespect at all to them but they were not the team I was expecting to show up for a playoff game. HC beat them in the first qtr. they got a big RB I think he may be back, but that all I know. 

For the record, WHH & WH we’re playing up the last few years. 3A Teams playing up in 4A. Definitely punching up in class against the Springfield Yellow Jackets and other teams they faced in the Playoffs including Lexington & Hardin County. When Heritage played Hardin County last year in the playoffs they were completely outmatched. HC had a really good QB who is now playing for Austin Peay and a WR committed to Ole Miss, I believe.

The Patriots graduated quite a few players. That includes #27 Jackson Mapes (RB, LB & P) & #16 Will Wilson (QB & DB). Honestly, Heritage could have a better overall team this year. They have some experience coming back at those 2 key Offensive positions (QB & RB) in Taye Francis & Malakhai Illaramendi. Both played a ton last year because of injuries and COVID. Unfortunately, Coach Dickerson told me Taye will be missing the first 3 games of the season at QB with a fractured left wrist. He will be casted up and may play some DB. The Patriots will rely on Dontarius Teasley to play QB and run the Offense. Good thing for WHH they don’t play a Region game until Week 5. The Patriots got whipped in the trenches last season and that cost them some games. I believe they will be better up front on both sides of the ball. 

I’m excited to see this Region this year. It will be interesting how the 2 White House teams will do playing in their correct classification. I know the Blue Devils bring back Ranen Blackburn and the other RB Montez Black? I’m not sure if I got the RB’s name right. Anyhow, Ranen will be playing QB and he will need some help. Also, it will also be a challenge to play up for Waverly. Not saying Waverly won’t do good, but 3A is a stronger classification than 2A. 

24 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

For the record, WHH & WH we’re playing up the last few years. 3A Teams playing up in 4A. Definitely punching up in class against the Springfield Yellow Jackets and other teams they faced in the Playoffs including Lexington & Hardin County. When Heritage played Hardin County last year in the playoffs they were completely outmatched. HC had a really good QB who is now playing for Austin Peay and a WR committed to Ole Miss, I believe.

The Patriots graduated quite a few players. That includes #27 Jackson Mapes (RB, LB & P) & #16 Will Wilson (QB & DB). Honestly, Heritage could have a better overall team this year. They have some experience coming back at those 2 key Offensive positions (QB & RB) in Taye Francis & Malakhai Illaramendi. Both played a ton last year because of injuries and COVID. Unfortunately, Coach Dickerson told me Taye will be missing the first 3 games of the season at QB with a fractured left wrist. He will be casted up and may play some DB. The Patriots will rely on Dontarius Teasley to play QB and run the Offense. Good thing for WHH they don’t play a Region game until Week 5. The Patriots got whipped in the trenches last season and that cost them some games. I believe they will be better up front on both sides of the ball. 

I’m excited to see this Region this year. It will be interesting how the 2 White House teams will do playing in their correct classification. I know the Blue Devils bring back Ranen Blackburn and the other RB Montez Black? I’m not sure if I got the RB’s name right. Anyhow, Ranen will be playing QB and he will need some help. Also, it will also be a challenge to play up for Waverly. Not saying Waverly won’t do good, but 3A is a stronger classification than 2A. 

As I said I don’t know much about WH or WHH either. Only what I saw out of WHH last season, so I can’t say much about them. But I know there playing back down and Wavo is playing up a class. I’m not a Wavo fan or nothing but IMO they will fair well in this region. 

15 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

As I said I don’t know much about WH or WHH either. Only what I saw out of WHH last season, so I can’t say much about them. But I know there playing back down and Wavo is playing up a class. I’m not a Wavo fan or nothing but IMO they will fair well in this region. 

Probably so. If Heritage can get good play up front, they will be a tough team to beat. Not having Taye the first few games will hurt, but I’m confident Heritage will find a way to Win a few games against those Non-Region opponents. 

6 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Thank you for taking the time to post a formal post with real information! Appreciate that! I’m excited to see this new region also and how Waverly competes. Sounds like WHH will be tough and ive seen video on WH qb and rb. They are really good. Haven’t seen much video on WHH. I look forward to new rivals and new challenges this season!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Thank you for taking the time to post a formal post with real information! Appreciate that! I’m excited to see this new region also and how Waverly competes. Sounds like WHH will be tough and ive seen video on WH qb and rb. They are really good. Haven’t seen much video on WHH. I look forward to new rivals and new challenges this season!

You’re welcome. I’m the WHH PA Announcer and I keep up with the program and all the teams in the Region. I’m so ready for some football! Good luck to all the teams! 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Now your scared 

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think Waverly was the third best team in the West last year. I also was told that we are very small on the the line this year but let’s be honest Waverly is always small up front and we still find a way to get the job done. 3A is going to be a big test for us and I’m very excited to see how it all plays out. Maybe we can turn you into a believer bud. 

I don’t remember you guys being small in 2018