1A 2021

lakecounty1968

50 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Center and and 2 tackles. Vaughn didn’t run the ball more than 3-4 times a game except 2 games mckenzie and meigs. Baskerville is good and our other de is  real good too. Burkett returns at middle linebacker and I’m guessing he will take up the duties as our short yardage back. I don’t think there will be any enjoyment in tackling him.  As far as the line goes there were players on the sideline that were real big. I guess we will get to see how good they are. I know the sophomore class was I believe undefeated as 8th graders. I’m thinking there are some good lineman in that class. 

Peabody honestly should be 14-21 points better than the next team in 2021. They have won 3 straight titles in 2A and came down a class. They are the most talented and well coached program in 1-3A not named Alcoa. 

14 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Peabody honestly should be 14-21 points better than the next team in 2021. They have won 3 straight titles in 2A and came down a class. They are the most talented and well coached program in 1-3A not named Alcoa. 

We should be good and we do have some linemen to replace.  Mckenzie gave us a good game and I believe Fayetteville will be tough. Lake county should be good too. I guess we will hopefully see in the spring

20 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Center and and 2 tackles. Vaughn didn’t run the ball more than 3-4 times a game except 2 games mckenzie and meigs. Baskerville is good and our other de is  real good too. Burkett returns at middle linebacker and I’m guessing he will take up the duties as our short yardage back. I don’t think there will be any enjoyment in tackling him.  As far as the line goes there were players on the sideline that were real big. I guess we will get to see how good they are. I know the sophomore class was I believe undefeated as 8th graders. I’m thinking there are some good lineman in that class. 

It'll be fun to watch all play out and I already can't wait. I still believe Peabody is the favorite but there are some tough teams in the way.