1A 2021

lakecounty1968

9 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

it was just a compliment big guy, I have no dog in the race watched you guys play, so no need in getting your feathers ruffled was no disrespect. So easy big guy lol

I’m not ruffled. I was actually giving you a hard time when I posted the comment with the picture of the rings. 

• 1 month later...

1A will be pretty cut and dry this year.  There are 3 maybe 4 teams that can win a gold ball and they're all in the west. This brings be no joy because my team is also in the west and has 3 of these teams on our schedule. The gold ball gets decided in the quarters and semis but I'd imagine those games will be great to watch.

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

1A will be pretty cut and dry this year.  There are 3 maybe 4 teams that can win a gold ball and they're all in the west. This brings be no joy because my team is also in the west and has 3 of these teams on our schedule. The gold ball gets decided in the quarters and semis but I'd imagine those games will be great to watch.

Yeah...you guys should have petitioned to come in the region with McKenzie. 

14 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Who is the fourth team in the west? I know of 3 good ones. 

19 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I'm not completely sure what the logic was there. I guess we didn't want to travel to McEwen and Perry? Idk man I'm seeing a tough road in 2021. I'll be happy with a playoff berth. 

Greenfield or South Fulton could have went over to your region and they could have switched you guys over to ours.  Going to McEwen or even Perry Co will be about the same as going to Lake County. 

5 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Greenfield or South Fulton could have went over to your region and they could have switched you guys over to ours.  Going to McEwen or even Perry Co will be about the same as going to Lake County. 

You're preaching to the choir. Even though this season I believe McKenzie will be as good as Peabody (fingers crossed we get that matchup) I definitely would rather have to face McKenzie and Dresden over the top spots than Peabody and LC. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

• 2 weeks later...