1A 2021

lakecounty1968

On 12/7/2020 at 8:20 AM, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie will return 11 players on offense that had significant playing time and all 11 started at one point in the season.  

On defense, we will return 6.  We will hurt on defense losing Barnett, Lyles, Boaz, Christian, and Surber.  I hope we get back a couple of going to be juniors who did not play this year but contributed alot as Freshman.  

Our schedule concerns me.  Huntingdon, Chester Co, South Fulton, Obion, Perry Co, West Carroll, Dresden, Gleason, Bruceton, and McEwen.   We are top heavy and sort of hit the Hostess factory on the end. 

Fayetville vs quarters-- Rebels win

On 12/25/2020 at 7:25 AM, Pirate1999 said:

So what’s the issue? I would say the issue this year in both losses was our OL .. got dominated in both games and when that happens you won’t move the ball. I don’t care what skills guys you got if you can’t block and to be honest the line sp played with this year on the OL we knew was not very good after graduating everyone the year before. Same issue will be next year.  

To sum it up it’s the captain of the ship... OL was good enough to win, it was the play calling. Fayetteville knew good and darn well you guys was going to run Frame into the ground and they had an answer for it. Kelly and Mount should’ve been way more involved.... Heck did Mount even touch the ball? The Cooper boy should’ve been thrown to as well! 

Edited by TheCommander
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not sure it’s juice as much as concrete evidence from their body of work the past several years. They return Mr. Football also so there’s that. Peabody is the best team in 1A again in 2021. You best believe that now. 

How can they be the best team again in 2021 in 1A when they were in 2A last year?  And besides your starting to sound like you did with Huntingdung all those years when you stuck your foot in your mouth. Plus last year you crowned SP before the season started and we see how that turned out. I too believe Trenton is probably the odds on favorite in 1A but I won’t crown them yet and you shouldn’t either. Your track record is poor and it’s like giving Peabody the kiss of death when you crown them. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1