1A 2021

lakecounty1968

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No sir it’s not accurate. I wasn’t even on these boards before the season started. 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No sir it’s not accurate. I wasn’t even on these boards before the season started. 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just because you’re friends with this Living Legend guy that appointed you the West Tennessee guru of high school football doesn’t mean you can’t make a mistake.  That statement saying I made that prediction in preseason was incorrect because I wasn’t here. 

The point is your predictions are trash. You make them every year and they turn out false. For what it’s worth I have no problem with you. Just call it like I see it. You make statements all the time about teams being superior like you know so much and it bites you in the rear. You even put out your own top 10 poll like anyone on here cares what your opinion is. You even said one time your poll was the only one that matters. Give me a break. On a different note I don’t know this legend guy. We aren’t friends. He’s probably a moron like you. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The point is your predictions are trash. You make them every year and they turn out false. For what it’s worth I have no problem with you. Just call it like I see it. You make statements all the time about teams being superior like you know so much and it bites you in the rear. You even put out your own top 10 poll like anyone on here cares what your opinion is. You even said one time your poll was the only one that matters. Give me a break. On a different note I don’t know this legend guy. We aren’t friends. He’s probably a moron like you. 

LMBO... trash huh? Is that because I don’t call every game accurately? There you go making false premises again. Am I the only one that puts a poll on here? No, I am not. As far as making the statement about mine is the only one that mattered. That was a tongue in cheek comment. You consistently get on here and call people names. Now you’re calling me a moron. Have I ever called you a name? If calling you “youngun” is calling you names then I’m guilty. When someone is much younger than me I always just say youngun. It’s not a slap at anyone. Compared to my old self. You are young to me. As far as my predictions being trash I guess that’s why you were anointed as the west Tennessee guru and not me. 

25 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just because you’re friends with this Living Legend guy that appointed you the West Tennessee guru of high school football doesn’t mean you can’t make a mistake.  That statement saying I made that prediction in preseason was incorrect because I wasn’t here. 

LRDAO.... Barney big purple bowel movement isnt a guru of anything besides hiding under his mamas arm and smelling like a big turd.  I garuntee you Murphy is the guru of football in Tennessee.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... trash huh? Is that because I don’t call every game accurately? There you go making false premises again. Am I the only one that puts a poll on here? No, I am not. As far as making the statement about mine is the only one that mattered. That was a tongue in cheek comment. You consistently get on here and call people names. Now you’re calling me a moron. Have I ever called you a name? If calling you “youngun” is calling you names then I’m guilty. When someone is much younger than me I always just say youngun. It’s not a slap at anyone. Compared to my old self. You are young to me. As far as my predictions being trash I guess that’s why you were anointed as the west Tennessee guru and not me. 

Ive asked you not to call me youngun’ and you still do. So stop crying about me calling you a moron. I hate hearing a grown man cry. 

46 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help my time! Old Pirate says RD & Barney done got in the cross hairs of the Milan Yapper. Best take the fight to his front yard to clear the air. 

LRDAO.... Old pirate big purple bowel movement would fit right in around the jailhouse.  Both wear the puke purple and carry out the devious activities.  You think im joking but im not.