Prayers Needed For Coalfield community!

Coachd811

Guys I’m in constant prayer for the Henry family. I’m not trying to make a political statement but please wear mask to protect yourself and others.

its hit my family really hard as I lost my baby girl two days before thanksgiving to Covid and now I’ve got it to.

grab your love ones hug them and tell them you love them every chance you get 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wpasi said:

Guys I’m in constant prayer for the Henry family. I’m not trying to make a political statement but please wear mask to protect yourself and others.

its hit my family really hard as I lost my baby girl two days before thanksgiving to Covid and now I’ve got it to.

Prayers for you and your family.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wpasi said:

Scott I hate hear this man.Alot of folks hurt by this mess.Prayers for all.

4 hours ago, wpasi said:

Dang, thats a bit to digest, Prayers are with you.

8 hours ago, wpasi said:

So sorry to hear. I can’t imagine. I love you brother and I’m just a message away if you need anything. Praying for you and your family. 

9 hours ago, wpasi said:

I usually don't post in the "prayers for..." threads. Not knocking those who do (it's admirable) at all, but when I first joined the 'T and did, it sort of felt to me as if I wanted folks to see it, or cheapened it somehow.

I couldn't read that you lost a child and not post. You have always had my respect for the tone of your posts, as well as the content. You now have every thread of my being humbly asking that God grant you the peace, comfort, and understanding that it takes to lose a loved one and still function. God bless you and your family... somehow I get the feeling that I will remember you often in my prayers for a long while.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Prayers for the Henry family.  I've just heard Jarod has just passed away.  Their family has really been hit hard by this virus.

I to just heard the terrible news coach Jared Henry brother to coach Keith Henry has passed away. Please continue to pray for this family!