Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Was Milan scared sgc wouldn’t play them ? We know why Milan went to 4a 

There’s the truth and what everyone wants to think. I could say that Trenton just wanted to go down to 1A to have an easier time like so many others who said Trenton had no business in 1A. But when Jacobs said it was about having more region games, less travel and not having to pay teams from Memphis I believed that. Just like I believe what Diffee says. But you think what you want bro. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There’s the truth and what everyone wants to think. I could say that Trenton just wanted to go down to 1A to have an easier time like so many others who said Trenton had no business in 1A. But when Jacobs said it was about having more region games, less travel and not having to pay teams from Memphis I believed that. Just like I believe what Diffee says. But you think what you want bro. 

I would argue Milan has a better chance in 4 A but 4 A has really been dominated by the East for a bit hasn’t it ? No slouches anywhere this year coming up ! Only classification that took a overall hit is 2 A with tops teams dropping down ! And that’s no knock on the 2A programs like Meigs H20 or TC 

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Diffee and the rest of them can say what they want. I’m sure there were multiple reasons why you guys went to 4a. 95% of those reasons was Alcoa. There’s no shame in that. As far as Peabody going to 1a tssaa said we had the numbers. Peabody went three in a row being the smallest 2a school in the state. No one discounts Union city’s championships in 1a 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Diffee and the rest of them can say what they want. I’m sure there were multiple reasons why you guys went to 4a. 95% of those reasons was Alcoa. There’s no shame in that. As far as Peabody going to 1a tssaa said we had the numbers. Peabody went three in a row being the smallest 2a school in the state. No one discounts Union city’s championships in 1a 

Well Jacobs and everyone else can say what they want then. We all know Trenton went down to have an easier region by playing Greenfield and West Carroll.  See how that works. Come on man. In all seriousness we are both grown men. The gossip is like some middle school lunch table stuff.  I trust your coach and Diffee both to do what’s best for their programs and I believe what comes out of their mouth. But anyone who wants to insinuate stuff is just being juvenile. That’s all I will say about it. Think what you want bro. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I would argue Milan has a better chance in 4 A but 4 A has really been dominated by the East for a bit hasn’t it ? No slouches anywhere this year coming up ! Only classification that took a overall hit is 2 A with tops teams dropping down ! And that’s no knock on the 2A programs like Meigs H20 or TC 

Milan went to 4A to be in a 6 team region instead of a 5 team region. And all their games are within about 30 mins or so. If we had stayed in 3A we would be going to Bolton and Millington and lord knows neither one of those teams are gonna bring anyone. But instead we can play Crockett, South Gibson and Haywood which will be close by games and huge gates. Plain and simple it was about money, travel and having to find fewer non region opponents. Anyone who says otherwise is just being silly.