Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

18 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Have a coworker explain it for you. Probably upper management to explain it best or even the CEO if available? 

I understand your sarcasm wrapped in a little smarminess. I was needling you over your whole team running faster than all of the TSSAA schools combined. It is possible but the odds would be powerball like. Maybe it’s the water at the school?

Never trust management. They generally know less about the job than the person actually doing the job. 

Maybe they are so fast because of coaches like you 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Never trust management. They generally know less about the job than the person actually doing the job. 

Maybe they are so fast because of coaches like you 

Speed can be taught by excellent coaches to an extent but it’s a special gift like arm strength, etc... Elite 1.4 ten yard to 4.4 40 yard folks are a very rare group. It’s apparent though that Zeus himself must have shown favor on the youth of your community for every player to be so gifted. 

Seeing the D2 track season I can tell you that the region meet had maybe 8-10 kids from 25 different schools running in the 4.4-4.5 range. It’s amazing Trenton has that many on your own team. Congrats!!!

12 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

And football isn’t a foot race ! We was fast /Milan was faster/ outcome was ? Fastest kid we ever seen was K Davis/ shut home down ! Plain and simple everyone’s got something for the Tide till they hit 00:00 and it’s ugly and wasn’t a game ! We play the toughest schedule I have ever seen a 1 or 2 A play , might lose one or two but remember we are who we say we are !

Be good for your gate. Need to play the good teams. Does your team no good playing a half every game.

23 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Be good for your gate. Need to play the good teams. Does your team no good playing a half every game.

In the mid to late 90’s and early 2000’s the schedule looked similar to the one this year maybe tougher everyone in the area was in 2a 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

In the mid to late 90’s and early 2000’s the schedule looked similar to the one this year maybe tougher everyone in the area was in 2a 

Coach went out and got teams that play every style of ball ! Love it! Power run teams to spread em out passing schemes ! Win lose or draw we will be ready for whatever 1 A can throw at us in the upcoming season for sure !

Everyone know Everything until they line em   up and get knocked the heck out !!!!!

On 6/26/2021 at 1:39 PM, Tide21 said:

I know you guys have some great skill players. It will be interesting to watch. Maybe it will be decided in 3rd and 4th quarter 

I actually was thinking LC qb was going to be a junior but hes only a soph.Played a lot as a freshman.Id put him up against any soph qb in the area.

14 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I actually was thinking LC qb was going to be a junior but hes only a soph.Played a lot as a freshman.Id put him up against any soph qb in the area.

Ok but I’m not sure what your point is 

Peabody won state last year with sophomore QB. Driggers will be a junior this upcoming season. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

My point is enjoy it while you can..this year..LC will rule next few seasons.That was my point.

I dont think you understand. Driggers the qb and his classmates were undefeated as 8th graders and I also believe they were as freshman if not very close their freshman year. They will be seniors in 2022. The incoming freshman had a great team. Peabody football as of right now is the gift that keeps on giving 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I dont think you understand. Driggers the qb and his classmates were undefeated as 8th graders and I also believe they were as freshman if not very close their freshman year. They will be seniors in 2022. The incoming freshman had a great team. Peabody football as of right now is the gift that keeps on giving 

It will all come clear to him after week 3! 
:thumb:

Yall in for a rude awakening. LC lost to Nortview last year in a game that LC had about 4 players out for Covid.LC has newcomer Bobby May's looking very good at receiver,Clay,Tink,Tight end Williams that has speed of a reciver.Go to Tenn top 100 and you will see clips of both of them as well as Day Day and QB Caesar.Going to be a lot of fun.

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yall in for a rude awakening. LC lost to Nortview last year in a game that LC had about 4 players out for Covid.LC has newcomer Bobby May's looking very good at receiver,Clay,Tink,Tight end Williams that has speed of a reciver.Go to Tenn top 100 and you will see clips of both of them as well as Day Day and QB Caesar.Going to be a lot of fun.

Guys was there last year and you had moments of brilliance and moments of getting took to the brink by bad teams ! I think you all have talent but it has to be put together for 4 quarters, discipline heart and teamwork is where the Tide shines and I respect you but you will see something you haven’t seen In awhile a “complete” football team ! I don’t think you guys are there yet but most certainly are a force to be reckoned with ! The Tide will be tested by a Bama recruit and Tye Dawgs full of D 1 ballers so time will tell for us ! GL on your season your fan base is loud proud and great folks ! Much Respect