Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I wouldn't count LC out.Like Peabody Pride said.We could be a year away.Depends on the line this year.Several about 6 4 and 6 5 and 300 lbs.. Trenton loses their rb.LC will have theirs back as well as qb for 2 more seasons after this year.And preseason all state receiver will be back after this season.Mostly sophomores and juniors.And middle school had some studs,qb,rb and receivef.Should play but with LC rb and qb being only a junior and soph,going to have to wait.LC should be loaded next 4 seasons .

Lake County nobody is counting out. They are a great program as well. Peabody and the rest of the teams will be tested. Your first game will be a test for you guys. I think y’all will win but Union City is always a test.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Lake County nobody is counting out. They are a great program as well. Peabody and the rest of the teams will be tested. Your first game will be a test for you guys. I think y’all will win but Union City is always a test.

Will know more after I see them scrimmage .Right now it's just speculation. 

14 hours ago, mrbigster said:

It wont

You might be right. Nobody was predicting us to win it last year at this time so everybody has a chance at this point. My point was those were the scenarios most people have been predicting. I certainly think Lake Co has the talent to beat anyone in 1A based on what I saw when we played y’all in the semis last year. But until someone in 1A beats Peabody, they are the favorites. 

BTW, how many do y’all have back from last year?

13 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

You might be right. Nobody was predicting us to win it last year at this time so everybody has a chance at this point. My point was those were the scenarios most people have been predicting. I certainly think Lake Co has the talent to beat anyone in 1A based on what I saw when we played y’all in the semis last year. But until someone in 1A beats Peabody, they are the favorites. 

BTW, how many do y’all have back from last year?

Lost a few key linemen and a first team all stater in Chears.Also lost speedster J.T.Morgan and the qb.But this year's qb should be more mobile and faster and can sling it pretty well.All the skill people are back except for Morgan and the qb.

Edited by mrbigster

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

When I click on that I don’t see anything 

It’s a Jacskon Sun top 15 games in west tn. For the year ! Peabody is in four of those games ! And honestly the Lake county game should be on list but isn’t !

it’s PHS vs Purple Poodles

PHS vs Westview

PHS vs Trojan Men

PHS vs Southside ( don’t get that one) cause it’s a Jackson team I guess ? But the score hasn’t been a indicator that this will be remotely close !

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

It’s a Jacskon Sun top 15 games in west tn. For the year ! Peabody is in four of those games ! And honestly the Lake county game should be on list but isn’t !

it’s PHS vs Purple Poodles

PHS vs Westview

PHS be Trojan Men

PHS vs Southside ( don’t get that one) cause it’s a Jackson team I guess ? But the score hasn’t been a indicator that this will be remotely close !

Weird they would list all of those because honestly none of them really mean anything as far as playoff or region placement 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Weird they would list all of those because honestly none of them really mean anything as far as playoff or region placement 

The only one that would have implications is Lake and lime I said it’s not listed ! Funny thing is if we are being honest those are all 1A vs 4A and a 3A should have our tails handed to us !!!