Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

8 hours ago, mrbigster said:

How did scrimmage go?

Varsity final was 24 to 17 Peabody over Crockett 

JV final was 7 to 0 over Crockett. 

I wasn’t there for the Freshmen scrimmage so idk about it.

Defense looked a bit sloppy. (not completing tackles)

Offense looked good. (Didn’t show much)

Kick teams looked great.

41 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Go ahead and tell us how great the scrimmage went for Peabody.   No flying under the radar now.  :)

Yall are locked and loaded.  

Running game 10/10 passing game 10/10 O line 8/10 Defense 4/10 honest first scrimmage assessment, a starte or 2 on D didnt play but no excuses here ! Our D will be 100% ready week 1! I will say Crockett has a couple of stud running backs I don’t think they will roll over and play dead for everyone this year !!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Varsity final was 24 to 17 Peabody over Crockett 

JV final was 7 to 0 over Crockett. 

I wasn’t there for the Freshmen scrimmage so idk about it.

Defense looked a bit sloppy. (not completing tackles)

Offense looked good. (Didn’t show much)

Kick teams looked great.

Its early.LC defense looked pretty good.But how stron is Ripley and Caruthersville?I think LC will be able to score against most any Single A teams.Have receivers.Think Day Day and the Qb will be key.Didnt do it but once yesterday but faked to Day Day to right and qb ran left about 25 yards.So lots of options.Throw the ball,if receivers are covered, take off and go.Not many line men are  going to be able to chase him down if he really jets And of course the line will be key.My My looks good as a tough runner short yardage and to spell Day Day.Thats the one player in my mind has to stay healthy  is Day Day or go from pretty good team to average.But I guess it's always a chance LC has other speedster they could put there.Think it's going to be a great season.Think teams better have a good defense to stop LC offense.Even if a team has good defense against the run,LC has weapons to score through the air any 1 play.

Edited by mrbigster