Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

58 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No I don’t. I came on here and simply stated a policy. You blew up. Has Milan gotten transfer thru the years…. Yes. Our policy allows them and tssaa policy allowed them. Have we gotten in trouble for stuff…. Yes. And we should when we break the rules. You said I was deflecting and protecting arrogance. I asked what I was deflecting and whom I was protecting and you have failed to reply. I do not support Milan or anyone not following the rules and never will. If they break them they deserve what they have coming. But you and others shouldn’t blindly throw stuff at the wall hoping it will stick. If you know something spot it out. Don’t “deflect”. If anyone knows something illegal turn it in. If not just stop. Real simple. 

People break laws all the time go to court and get away with it. If you murder someone go to court but you beat the case you are still a murderer right ? You just got off because of lack of evidence.  Do you believe in integrity or are you one who believes it isn’t cheating if you don’t get caught ?  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

People break laws all the time go to court and get away with it. If you murder someone go to court but you beat the case you are still a murderer right ? You just got off because of lack of evidence.  Do you believe in integrity or are you one who believes it isn’t cheating if you don’t get caught ?  

I believe if we or anyone else breaks the law or rules they should be punished. But let me ask you a question. And I have asked it many times and you have failed to answer it yet. Who broke a rule at Milan?  Need names. Another school and coach turned us in last year and it was PROVEN that we broke no rules. If you have proof please share it. Come on. Here is your chance…. all of coachT is watching. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I believe if we or anyone else breaks the law or rules they should be punished. But let me ask you a question. And I have asked it many times and you have failed to answer it yet. Who broke a rule at Milan?  Need names. Another school and coach turned us in last year and it was PROVEN that we broke no rules. If you have proof please share it. Come on. Here is your chance…. all of coachT is watching. 

:roflolk: reread the post above.  Just because you are cleared of something doesn’t mean you didn’t actually do it. 

16 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Apparently, you have magical powers. You could offer this clown the cure to cancer for free and he complain that you were too cheap. I would just move on.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Apparently, you have magical powers. You could offer this clown the cure to cancer for free and he complain that you were too cheap. I would just move on.

Oh boy we have an internet thug. You and bpm should hug and kiss this evening when y’all meet up for dinner. 

59 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So what happened too innocent until proven guilty?  Are you of the stance that you are guilty until proven innocent?  If someone had evidence of murder or evidence of breaking a law or rule you would think they would be convicted right?  I believe that you would need evidence of cheating and with no evidence it's just a bunch of people wining like little babies.  It happens all the time of people crying about successful programs all of the state about recruiting, bending the rules, etc. with no proof what so ever.

I would be carefully throwing rocks from a Glass house when Peabody has broken the rules for recruiting in the last 4 years..... 

• Upvote 2