Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

13 minutes ago, Swipes said:

So what happened too innocent until proven guilty?  Are you of the stance that you are guilty until proven innocent?  If someone had evidence of murder or evidence of breaking a law or rule you would think they would be convicted right?  I believe that you would need evidence of cheating and with no evidence it's just a bunch of people wining like little babies.  It happens all the time of people crying about successful programs all of the state about recruiting, bending the rules, etc. with no proof what so ever.

I would be carefully throwing rocks from a Glass house when Peabody has broken the rules for recruiting in the last 4 years..... 

:roflolk: if you are referencing the deal with the middle school it was rule that was broken but not intentionally south gibson in trouble for the same thing. It’s kind of a dumb rule but a rule none the less. Milan has been in trouble more than any school in the area on the last 20 years. How many times did they not get caught ?  I don’t think you understand how the court system actually works 

16 minutes ago, Swipes said:

So what happened too innocent until proven guilty?  Are you of the stance that you are guilty until proven innocent?  If someone had evidence of murder or evidence of breaking a law or rule you would think they would be convicted right?  I believe that you would need evidence of cheating and with no evidence it's just a bunch of people wining like little babies.  It happens all the time of people crying about successful programs all of the state about recruiting, bending the rules, etc. with no proof what so ever.

I would be carefully throwing rocks from a Glass house when Peabody has broken the rules for recruiting in the last 4 years..... 

Amazing how people for get. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Swipes said:

don’t waste your time swipes. I’m not gonna say anything else to him. I have ask him numerous times what we did wrong that we didn’t get caught on and he is just deflecting. His agenda is clear. Notice thru all of this how I never said an ill word to him. But he made numerous attacks at me and others on here. Speaks volumes to his character. I think everyone should just follow suit and let him be. I have nothing but the upmost respect for Peabody. Great and classy program. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

don’t waste your time swipes. I’m not gonna say anything else to him. I have ask him numerous times what we did wrong that we didn’t get caught on and he is just deflecting. His agenda is clear. Notice thru all of this how I never said an ill word to him. But he made numerous attacks at me and others on here. Speaks volumes to his character. I think everyone should just follow suit and let him be. I have nothing but the upmost respect for Peabody. Great and classy program. 

How did I attack you ? So you can say my character is questionable but I can’t reference yours ?  Honestly you seem fragile you can dish it but can’t take it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/7/2021 at 9:19 PM, pioneer42 said:

I heard the OL was the concern from a handful. They will likely get better by playoff time. Peabody may have a few losses early but be really good late. 

They are doing fine when you have a guard out and your starting center out it’s gonna be tough for any small school ! The kid we tossed in at center is a great athletic young man but he’s around 190 pounds blocked a kid 300 lbs ! No excuses here, Coach went out and got a schedule that we most likely lose a couple ,come playoff time beware 1A !!!! Great night tonight a lot of work in Choctaw Country !  Appreciate Dyer county for running with us tonight in 7/7 line drills and a scrimmage ! Fun night and 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

They are doing fine when you have a guard out and your starting center out it’s gonna be tough for any small school ! The kid we tossed in at center is a great athletic young man but he’s around 190 pounds blocked a kid 300 lbs ! No excuses here, Coach went out and got a schedule that we most likely lose a couple ,come playoff time beware 1A !!!! Great night tonight a lot of work in Choctaw Country !  Appreciate Dyer county for running with us tonight in 7/7 line drills and a scrimmage ! Fun night and 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Great post! Posts like these are why I love the T. 

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Can’t wait till Friday ! We always have fun with SGC ! Great atmosphere and we get to raise some money for our schools ! FYI can’t tell it’s not a game ! Packed ! Gotta meet up sir !

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Tickets being sold at gate or online. Good post!!!