Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

8 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

believe me. my son and some of my basically other family play there. we need to get ready for basketball.

I see...that's makes perfect sense...of course OR can't afford to lose the CC game because that probably would be the worst season unfortunately in OR history. Feel bad for OR seniors but they had a good run last year and probably next year for the juniors.

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I see...that's makes perfect sense...of course OR can't afford to lose the CC game because that probably would be the worst season unfortunately in OR history. Feel bad for OR seniors but they had a good run last year and probably next year for the juniors.

Last year was PURE LUCK...good luck. They played extremely well in ONE game last year- the quarter-finals against West when the Coaches actually changed up the offense. They were EXTREMELY FORTUNATE during they"re playoff run, the beneficiary of timely penalties and turnovers. THEY WERE NOT WELL-COACHED ALL YEAR...admit it, Oak Ridge posters. This year is NO SURPRISE- no team in Tennessee high school football lives off their tradition/reputation than Oak Ridge. Please...get a Life, Oak Ridge posters- our team/program is IRELAVENT.

3 minutes ago, WildcatRealist said:

Last year was PURE LUCK...good luck. They played extremely well in ONE game last year- the quarter-finals against West when the Coaches actually changed up the offense. They were EXTREMELY FORTUNATE during they"re playoff run, the beneficiary of timely penalties and turnovers. THEY WERE NOT WELL-COACHED ALL YEAR...admit it, Oak Ridge posters. This year is NO SURPRISE- no team in Tennessee high school football lives off their tradition/reputation than Oak Ridge. Please...get a Life, Oak Ridge posters- our team/program is IRELAVENT.

Irrelevant*

1 hour ago, CardinalGrey said:

Tickets in hand, but will be out of town for another game.  

RWR!

So you want all of us that do go to the games to make sure and be there, but you're not going again? Make sure and give the tickets in hand to some OR kid that doesn't have $8. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1