Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

18 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Fr he's hella huffy. And if doesn't know the difference  between the first game of the season played compared to the last then I feel sorry for him. Noone had practice  thats the difference  I'm not even close to little ole Marion  County. 

Hella huffy? You just showed your age and knowledge. 

Edited by PurplePower68

54 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Hella has been said since the 90s. Its more a colloquial  thing.   Regardless of age though. Your a baby and south pittsburg will always live in your head rent free.   Sorry someone can't say a word without you judging how knowledgeable  they are.  You probably puffing that chest over the internet lol. People  like you always  retort to physical attacks.  Now go beg  south pittsburg to consolidate 

Man I didn't mean to upset you. I was just playing. 

Consolidation is the last thing I want.

Edited by PurplePower68

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Beat Fayetteville though

4 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

The first game of the season vs the last game of the season is a big difference.  

LRDAO....i garuntee you that mansford man got six knew boys eligible at the start of playoffs that could have started for anybody.  Coach chicken would have cancelled.  You think im joking but im not.