Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

20 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I like having Meigs in the region. It might mean another region loss for us but better competition helps for the playoffs. If the season plays out like some think then that last game will be huge. Never know how we will be by the end of the season but I feel we should have a good year. Should be a couple things happening for us soon too that will really help us a lot. 

LRDAO... you jailhouse fellars is known to run from competition.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... you jailhouse fellars is known to run from competition.  You think im joking but im not. 

Coming from a school that schedules home school teams out of Ga :roflolk:

Who was the best team that sp scheduled/played/beat last year?

MC's would be a 9-0 4th ranked 5A school Rhea Co. 

While we're at it list the top 5 programs you have beaten. I'll put MC's on here that's my personal opinion. 

1. Maryville

2. Alcoa

3. Brentwood Academy

4. Trousdale County

5. Knox Fulton

Combined 62 state titles.

Edited by PurplePower68

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Coming from a school that schedules home school teams out of Ga :roflolk:

Who was the best team that sp scheduled/played/beat last year?

MC's would be a 9-0 4th ranked 5A school Rhea Co. 

While we're at it list the top 5 programs you have beaten. I'll put MC's on here that's my personal opinion. 

1. Maryville

2. Alcoa

3. Brentwood Academy

4. Trousdale County

5. Knox Fulton

Combined 62 state titles.

LRDAO... unfortunately because of Covid Grider didnt get to play red bank but has a chance to reschedule coach chicken and he declined. At least the home schools will play Grider unlike you jailhouse fellars. You knowd I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... unfortunately because of Covid Grider didnt get to play red bank but has a chance to reschedule coach chicken and he declined. At least the home schools will play Grider unlike you jailhouse fellars. You knowd I aint joking either.

Couldn't answer it huh? Sp played 2 good teams this past season and lost both. Gordy was probably the next best team but they were just young. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I am starting a petition for Roy and PP68 to pucker up and give each other a big smooch. You argue so much because you boys are so much alike. 

If you will notice I was talking football with Yeti. Roy has to come in with a shot. I just made a legitimate statement from my own opinion and asked a question. I'm sorry if he dodges it. 

On 2/23/2021 at 5:34 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I like having Meigs in the region. It might mean another region loss for us but better competition helps for the playoffs. If the season plays out like some think then that last game will be huge. Never know how we will be by the end of the season but I feel we should have a good year. Should be a couple things happening for us soon too that will really help us a lot. 

Things happening?  Like the same type things that happen at south Pittsburgh that you jump up and down about and call them cheaters about?  Those type things happening?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Things happening?  Like the same type things that happen at south Pittsburgh that you jump up and down about and call them cheaters about?  Those type things happening?

When have I ever jumped up and down and called them cheaters? I'll wait.........

You should change your name to Sequatchie Roy

Edited by PurplePower68