Meigs offseason and 2021 outlook

MeigsTiger88

3 hours ago, Cashmeout said:

Why do the Marion county clowns always turn interesting posts into sideshow jokes. I guess when you’ve followed UT and MC football who had glaring similarity  it’s better to joke than cry. How bout you talk FOOTBALL

All this time I thought these were public forums. Silly me. Now that I know it bothers you I will show up more. :roflol:

We can talk football. Gold trophies. Silver trophies. Head to head matchups. Where do you wanna start?

Edited by PurplePower68

4 hours ago, Cashmeout said:

Why do the Marion county clowns always turn interesting posts into sideshow jokes. I guess when you’ve followed UT and MC football who had glaring similarity  it’s better to joke than cry. How bout you talk FOOTBALL

We have had 100 years of practice.

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I for one like the move. Most games will be closer to home on average than what we had in the previous region and the playoffs should be something to see starting in round 2 most likely

I do remember when Meigs was in this region then they usually played all the valley teams if I remember right.

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

I for one like the move. Most games will be closer to home on average than what we had in the previous region and the playoffs should be something to see starting in round 2 most likely

I like having Meigs in the region. It might mean another region loss for us but better competition helps for the playoffs. If the season plays out like some think then that last game will be huge. Never know how we will be by the end of the season but I feel we should have a good year. Should be a couple things happening for us soon too that will really help us a lot. 

10 hours ago, Cashmeout said:

Sorry.. I guess this one getting off track was my fault. I told PP68 and Roy to get a room with rose “petals” and heart shaped tubs. I will try to do better. LMBO

11 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I like having Meigs in the region. It might mean another region loss for us but better competition helps for the playoffs. If the season plays out like some think then that last game will be huge. Never know how we will be by the end of the season but I feel we should have a good year. Should be a couple things happening for us soon too that will really help us a lot. 

I believe we will have a good year as well. Thats all you can hope for really. Hopefully Covid will be a non factor and we can have a large crowd for the game.