Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

I think there's more to that story, too!

9 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

The call was made, answer was no…

Yeah I don’t know any of the story, but it should be a game to help both teams. As is, it’s a gooder schedule. SH has tradition and recently a little better, just a longer trip.

Edited by strongx

10 hours ago, strongx said:

I saw some gooder performances in the scrimmage today. The skill guys looked gooder on offense, and they were missing #1 who will likely help. Defense has some guys learning new positions but looked quick to the ball. Murvil may be pretty gooder this fall.

sx this iz vurry vurry ennurustin'.......Eye wuz out on a reecrootin eye mean garbige run and coodun't git bye thair.....Eye wuz jist lookin' att my memrees on tha facespace when'st me and Momma gott inn on a urlee berd speshshull att tha big beech (knott Cityco)...... Tha clinchur fer Momma wuz all ewe cain eat seefood bar (beefour we's gott r-u-n-n-o-f-t)....Tha watur wuz steal a littull chilly but eye haid my knew boogee- bored and wuz all eggcited.......:popcorneater:

Surfer dude GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

On 5/10/2021 at 9:48 PM, strongx said:

I saw some gooder performances in the scrimmage today. The skill guys looked gooder on offense, and they were missing #1 who will likely help. Defense has some guys learning new positions but looked quick to the ball. Murvil may be pretty gooder this fall.

It looked like all new faces on defense. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I was looking at Football Time in Tennessee magazine to check out who are listed as top players in Tennessee. I saw about 50 names and not one of them was DJ Burks. No way there are 50 seniors in Tennessee better than DJ Burks.

Agree RR. He will be the best player on the field for most games this fall - maybe all of them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...