Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When you have got so far out front of everyone else it's hard to fill a ten game schedule and to be honest with you if it wasn't for the district games teams like Oakland , Alcoa and Maryville would be hard pressed to find five games. The TSSAA would BBQ any district team that refused to go along with their rule of humiliating teenagers on a Friday Night 69-0. If I were one of those teams someway somehow we're going to take a Covid loss as to go get our brains beat out due to a flawed system.

Honestly, I'm suprised Oakland found 10 games. I guess the privates outside of CPA don't want anything to do with us since it's a level playing field now

On 4/19/2021 at 8:16 PM, strongx said:

Very quiet...is murvil laying in the weeds this year?

...nevermind, it’s still April.

Uhparentlee Mrs. sx iz knott layin' in tha weads......Yisterdee aftur church and Momma's customary 10 peace famlee paick frum Lee's, me and MommaSTARS wuz walkin' Gabe tha Wundurdawg onn tha Greanbelt we runned intwo Mrs. sx....Whiles't Momma and Mrs. sx wuz tawlkin' emportunt thangs like halthcair.....Gabe wuz sparkin' the purtee dawg thait Mrs. sx wuz walkin'....Mrs. sx sed Mr. sx wuz fishin'.......:roflol:

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 4/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, STARSNBARS said:

Uhparentlee Mrs. sx iz knott layin' in tha weads......Yisterdee aftur church and Momma's customary 10 peace famlee paick frum Lee's, me and MommaSTARS wuz walkin' Gabe tha Wundurdawg onn tha Greanbelt we runned intwo Mrs. sx....Whiles't Momma and Mrs. sx wuz tawlkin' emportunt thangs like halthcair.....Gabe wuz sparkin' the purtee dawg thait Mrs. sx wuz walkin'....Mrs. sx sed Mr. sx wuz fishin'.......:roflol:

I heard about the meeting on the greenbelt and the coldness of one of those dogs - playing hard to get I guess. Probably expects a little courtin'. If anybody asks...I am fishing.

So spring practice starts soon. With all the experience back and the arrival of talent thru the portal, it should be a fun team to watch.

Dumb question, but ...was there any chicken left?

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Who replaced LA on the murvil schedule this yr? Did someone replace LA in the region or did murvil have to find another non-region game?

A non-region game was picked up.  Non-region games: Heritage, Powell, Alcoa, Science Hill, Knox West

Region games:  Farragut, Bearden, Cleveland, Hardin Valley, Bradley Central

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

A non-region game was picked up.  Non-region games: Heritage, Powell, Alcoa, Science Hill, Knox West

Thx OR2. Gooder schedule. OR instead of Johnson City would have been better, but I can guess how that call would have went.

23 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

The out of region may be more difficult than the region. Powell and West are nice additions to the schedule.