2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

4 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You do not have the right to post a bunch of garbage and expect no response. It’s obvious your sole mission on here is to belittle TC. The sad thing is you are so inept and incapable of making logical arguments you sound like a grammar school playground bully. Then when called out you say things like, “I don’t have time to look up facts”. Or my favorite, “why are you picking on me”. What a joke. 

Belittling is saying your school will not be good this year.  Such thin skin from an obvious TC employee.  To live and die on the lives of a bunch of 17 year olds must be as sad existence. 

8 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Belittling is saying your school will not be good this year.  Such thin skin from an obvious TC employee.  To live and die on the lives of a bunch of 17 year olds must be as sad existence. 

TC has been and is better then Monterey, and I'm not from there so you can't use this on me big dawg

Edited by GBO52
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

I am not, nor have ever been a Trousdale County school system employee, not that that is relevant. Trousdale County sports is pretty far down on my priority list in life. Well past my faith, family, and career.

Small people like yourself, as evidenced by your initial posts in prior threads slandering young people, do not have the moral fortitude to discern between values and interests. I feel very sorry for you. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I am not, nor have ever been a Trousdale County school system employee, not that that is relevant. Trousdale County sports is pretty far down on my priority list in life. Well past my faith, family, and career.

Small people like yourself, as evidenced by your initial posts in prior threads slandering young people, do not have the moral fortitude to discern between values and interests. I feel very sorry for you. 

Not slander if arrests actually happened.

But hey, you're not from there, right?  Yet you know everything about the happenings, interesting juxtaposition from you.  

3 hours ago, GBO52 said:

TC has been and is better then Monterey, and I'm not from there so you can't use this on me big dawg

To me, our conversation is a different conversation, not some middle aged gym teacher defending his hometown's only relevant tradition.  But sure, why not jump in.

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Not slander if arrests actually happened.

But hey, you're not from there, right?  Yet you know everything about the happenings, interesting juxtaposition from you.  

Once again you throw out lies and untruths. Or you have poor reading comprehension. I have lived in Trousdale County my entire life. My ancestors moved to Trousdale County before it was Trousdale County. My people have something invested in this land and this community. Not simply a sports program. Although, team sports are a microcosm of the larger community. But you obviously aren’t familiar with either. What a joke. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

On 3/10/2021 at 8:10 AM, ghostofthepast said:

Better than every 2A in Watertowns district cept maybe WT, book it.

h2o lost 3 athletes who could break off for 60 on any given play. Obviously there offense will not be as explosive as it was last fall. However, with a well coached defense Hackett will find someone to step into Carter’s role and hopefully the offense can improve up front. 

I think h2o returning Cousino will keep the offense stable and it shouldn’t drop off as much as everyone thinks. Tc is returning Claiborne but lost rankins and a few more. Does anyone know how many guys Tc is returning in the trenches?

In my opinion, Watertown should be considered the favorite going into the season but with this rivalry nobody is a favorite. Especially with moving the game to the end of the season. Either team could be fighting injuries. I am still going to put them ahead of York and Monterey but I think they will all be top 10 teams.

The regular season H2O vs TC game will mean more this season than the past 3 years. It’s the last week of the season and both teams are usually banged up and that could be scary going into the playoffs. 

With Meigs moving to the region across from us, them and Marion will be fighting for the 1 seed. I do not think h2o or TC want to play either of those teams in the second round then have to possibly play the other in the 3rd. It Will be a tough road to cookeville in the East this year.

2 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

First time I have ever seen someone consider Watertown football a traditional powerhouse. Nice lol

That's the TC mindset.  Watertown is trash, except for when they have to defend their lousy district then Watertown is a powerhouse. 

I got on here and said that I think when it is all said and done, next year, if all things were even as far as opponents, Monterey and York will be superior teams to TC and maybe Watertown will be equal or better.  Then here sideline comes, ignoring the fact that TC and Watertown have one of the easiest walks to the playoffs in the state.  Then one usually has to go over the other, which in a TC fans eyes means they are "perennial powerhouses"... nowhere else in TN are fencebirds screaming their teams are perennial powerhouses after not having won a title in almost a decade.

The delusion in that tiny little county is just beyond belief.  To sit on here and act like your team is some sort of powerhouse when you literally play no-one in the regular season.  You dared play FCS this year and they took you out.  Reality is about a dog year behind for these guys.  They'll be calling for Blake's head in about 9 months.

Edited by ghostofthepast

6 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

That's the TC mindset.  Watertown is trash, except for when they have to defend their lousy district then Watertown is a powerhouse. 

I got on here and said that I think when it is all said and done, next year, if all things were even as far as opponents, Monterey and York will be superior teams to TC and maybe Watertown will be equal or better.  Then here sideline comes, ignoring the fact that TC and Watertown have one of the easiest walks to the playoffs in the state.  Then one usually has to go over the other, which in a TC fans eyes means they are "perennial powerhouses"... nowhere else in TN are fencebirds screaming their teams are perennial powerhouses after not having won a title in almost a decade.

The delusion in that tiny little county is just beyond belief.  To sit on here and act like your team is some sort of powerhouse when you literally play no-one in the regular season.  You dared play FCS this year and they took you out.  Reality is about a dog year behind for these guys.  They'll be calling for Blake's head in about 9 months.

Find any quote where I said TC would win a single game. I have no idea how many games we will win. Might not even make the playoffs for all I know. Quote it. Find anywhere I stated we were a perennial powerhouse. Quote it. You are allergic to the truth. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, ghostofthepast said:

Here ya go, I simply post I think York and Monterey will end better next year even though it might not reflect it for York bc their district is kinda rough.  You are just waiting in the wings to get upset.  Get a darn life.  Nothing worse than a grown #### man living on this board looking for anything to get upset over.

Grown man living on this board?? Ha ha. Pot kettle. Look in the mirror pal!

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Grown man living on this board?? Ha ha. Pot kettle. Look in the mirror pal!

I'm not a dude with 1,000 posts like your boy sideline. But you can wear the comment since you are likely his burner account.

Like I said before, kudos for you guys for backing TC, must have had to get a second job to pay for all that extra wifi since TC has the highest poverty rate in their region.  Seems like ya'll aren't doing much with the boys after they graduate and become useless to you guys.