2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

BPM was a "coach" there for a long time Roy, and was very successful. I tried real hard to get him to come to my school and help our kids because he's real good at what he does...you may think im joking, but im dead serious...I'd take him any day.

LRDAO.... Was big purple bowel movement the reason for the football team closing? Hope he didnt run his own kids down like he does our boys.  Probably a big reason why JCM hadnt been relevant.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Was big purple bowel movement the reason for the football team closing? Hope he didnt run his own kids down like he does our boys.  Probably a big reason why JCM hadnt been relevant.  You think im joking but im not. 

In all seriousness Roy, if you knew me you would know that I love young people. I have devoted the last 20 years of my life to impacting young people and helping them be successful. It is my life’s calling. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In all seriousness Roy, if you knew me you would know that I love young people. I have devoted the last 20 years of my life to impacting young people and helping them be successful. It is my life’s calling. 

LRDAO... You must not like old people then cause you call me real stupid all the time.  Im not joking.

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

He wasn't at JCM, and didn't do football...if he was, and was as good at that as what he does, their record would look like Alcoa's. you think im lying, but im not.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

He wasn't at JCM, and didn't do football...if he was, and was as good at that as what he does, their record would look like Alcoa's. you think im lying, but im not.

LRDAO... Ole big purple bowel movement is trying to be real nice to me but ive threatened to slip him my colon medicine if he hits me to  hard.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Ole big purple bowel movement is trying to be real nice to me but ive threatened to slip him my colon medicine if he hits me to  hard.  You think im joking but im not. 

Im not falling for that mess...I don't think BPM would hit you Roy, but if he does I guarantee you it will be to hard for you to try to slip him some medicine after. If you seen him you would no that I ain't joking.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Im not falling for that mess...I don't think BPM would hit you Roy, but if he does I guarantee you it will be to hard for you to try to slip him some medicine after. If you seen him you would no that I ain't joking.

LITTLEPURPLEMACHINE wouldn’t be very fitting, would it?  Lol. He’s safe. I promise. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• 2 weeks later...