2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

On 3/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, ghostofthepast said:

Watertown and TC are in the same district.  One has to go over the other, and who else in that district is gonna make it anywhere?  Put any mediocre team in there and they are a playoff team  And their district is so pathetic that they both go each year, and will again next year.

I'm saying, Monterey and York are improving and play tougher district and non district opponents year in and year out and Watertown and TC are falling.  Nobody cares about 1-2-3 years ago and what they(WT and TC) should have done but didn't.  This is next year.

TC wouldn't play South Pitt in the regular season, or Cookeville, or White Co, only way they played Lebanon was when LHS was rebuilding a few years back. 

Oh yes. Monterey plays such powerhouse district teams- Red Boiling Springs Jo Byrns  and Pickett County. They are guaranteed playoffs in that joke of a region. Most of the time Clay is pathetic too. 

22 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Oh yes. Monterey plays such powerhouse district teams- Red Boiling Springs Jo Byrns  and Pickett County. They are guaranteed playoffs in that joke of a region. Most of the time Clay is pathetic too. 

What does Clay have to do with this, or than the fact the annihilate TC in every other sport.  I mean Jesus, they absolutely crucify you guys everywhere else.  They don't even play their starters against you guys in basketball lol.

As far as schedule, come on man.  TC played Portland, White House, Westmoreland, Cascade, Jackson County, East Robertson... none of those teams had even a 40% win percentage this year.

CUPCAKE CITY for the Jackets.

Then you lose to the only decent teams you played, FCS and Watertown.

22 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Also, TC woulda scheduled Clay and Pickett if they could have.  I know for a fact they wanted to play em instead of FCS.  Get back at those schools for murdering their other teams.  

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Also, TC woulda scheduled Clay and Pickett if they could have.  I know for a fact they wanted to play em instead of FCS.  Get back at those schools for murdering their other teams.  

No one wants to play Pickett except for Eagleville.

6 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

TC has played FCS yearly once FCS went Division II and out of our region. It is a moneymaker game.

As for Pickett , no one wants to schedule them for out of region except Eagleville. 

I do not care about any sport but football. 

You still coaching that Crochet Team? Maybe you can beat Pickett? 

31 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

TC has played FCS yearly once FCS went Division II and out of our region. It is a moneymaker game.

As for Pickett , no one wants to schedule them for out of region except Eagleville. 

Lie much? TC does not play FCS every year since whenever.  Anyone with any internet access can discover that in 30 seconds.  Try again.

Also, know for a fact Clay and Pickett were on the list of possible opponents for TC.  Both refused. 

And as far as just football, good thing, b/c, my god, get you guys out of your football district and all the teams you play in other sports murder you. 

34 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Also, funny you talk about beating Pickett at crochet.  Didn't they beat your boys by like 50 on the court lol?  I mean why even have other sports, just focus on the one you guys have a winnable district in and remain a mediocre " Perennial Powerhouse" lol.

22 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Lie much? TC does not play FCS every year since whenever.  Anyone with any internet access can discover that in 30 seconds.  Try again.

Also, know for a fact Clay and Pickett were on the list of possible opponents for TC.  Both refused. 

And as far as just football, good thing, b/c, my god, get you guys out of your football district and all the teams you play in other sports murder you. 

Prove it. Screenshot that so-called list.

You will never be head coach of football in Trousdale. Take your sour grapes to Macon County. 

On 3/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Prove it. Screenshot that so-called list.

You will never be head coach of football in Trousdale. Take your sour grapes to Macon County. 

Hard to screen shot a verbal rundown of who TC contacted. 

You realize I'm not a coach.  Also, Trousdale is not a destination for coaches either dude. That's why they don't attract the best coaching talent.  Every surrounding county pays their head football coaches more than TC and TC is very hostile to any outsiders. 

7 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Hard to screen shot a verbal rundown of who TC contacted. 

You realize I'm not a coach.  Also, Trousdale is not a destination for coaches either dude. That's why they don't attract the best coaching talent.  Every surrounding county pays their head football coaches more than TC and TC is very hostile to any outsiders. 

Yes I realize you are not a coach because No one will hire you.